George Kesarios

View George Kesarios' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Cirrus Logic: A Case Of Mistaken Identity [View article]
    @Ashraf

I can't get over how wrong I have been with this stock!! :-(
    Apr 19, 2013. 03:18 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cirrus Logic: A Case Of Mistaken Identity [View article]
    You are permitted to disagree. You are not permitted to be rude.
    Feb 25, 2013. 05:52 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cirrus Logic: All Apple Derivative Plays Are Not Equal [View article]
    I am confident, but I do worry that I might be going against the market.
    Feb 20, 2013. 03:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Cirrus Logic Wins No Matter What Happens To The iPhone [View article]
    oops I will send in a correction!! Thanks :-))))
    Jan 16, 2013. 07:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Make Money With Cirrus Logic [View article]
    Every correction is a buying oppertunity until we have indications otherwise
    Jan 15, 2013. 08:48 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Make Money With Cirrus Logic [View article]
    I don't know about you, but I think but CRUS seems to want to break away from the shadow of AAPL - thoughts?
    Jan 8, 2013. 02:26 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Make Money With Cirrus Logic [View article]
    Insiders always sell.

The market does not seem to give it any discount, why should we?
    Jan 4, 2013. 05:47 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Make Money With Cirrus Logic [View article]
    Many stocks run ahead of themselves. That's the market. It takes real concentration and luck sometimes to be able to avoid buy high. But I think these levels are fairly safe.

Don't get me wrong, if the market corrects, CRUS will also correct, but I think less than others.
    Jan 3, 2013. 05:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Make Money With Cirrus Logic [View article]
    I would say that is a sure bet.
    Jan 3, 2013. 03:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • How To Make Money With Cirrus Logic [View article]
    You do have a point. If that happens, I think it would be a better entry point
    Jan 3, 2013. 01:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment