George Kesarios

View George Kesarios' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Why Nokia Is Dead Money [View article]
    If HERE is bought out at such a number, yes that changes everything. However I would not bet on it.
    Jan 22, 2014. 06:48 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Nokia Is Dead Money [View article]
    "The worst case scenario is 'dead money' and I still get my dividend"

Seppo I agree with you. That's exactly what I am saying.
    Jan 22, 2014. 03:22 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Nokia Is Dead Money [View article]
    I will get back to you on that on my next article.
    Jan 22, 2014. 03:20 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Microsoft Buyout Is Nokia's Only Chance For Survival [View article]
    Thank you Sir. It means a lot, because I have had a lot of bashing as of late ...
    Oct 12, 2013. 12:37 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The End Of An Era For Nokia, The Beginning Of An Era For Microsoft [View article]
    You might be right. But if they are to have mass appeal again, they have to come up with some kind of a gizmo. Time will tell ...
    Sep 4, 2013. 06:11 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    with their eyes closed ...
    Sep 3, 2013. 05:31 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nokia's NSN Acquisition Might Be Its Downfall [View article]
    Well I provide a link of the previous article on the matter explaining why I thought even before the NSN deal Nokia's balance sheet was not that inspiring.

In any case, this conversation will continue when we see the consolidated numbers and the next Q
    Aug 28, 2013. 02:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nokia's NSN Acquisition Might Be Its Downfall [View article]
    :-))))))
    Aug 28, 2013. 07:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nokia's NSN Acquisition Might Be Its Downfall [View article]
    @diablogun

My position is that I see a balance sheet issue and nothing else. I have not commented neither on corporate performance or products.
    Aug 28, 2013. 06:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nokia's NSN Acquisition Might Be Its Downfall [View article]
    BTW, is that a pic of you or A. Samaras?
    Aug 28, 2013. 06:35 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nokia's NSN Acquisition Might Be Its Downfall [View article]
    Sorry you feel that way, but Nokia is not a high paying article subject anymore.
    Aug 28, 2013. 05:08 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nokia's NSN Acquisition Might Be Its Downfall [View article]
    OK people, I will not write a negative opinion about Nokia again. Will this make everyone happy?

Seems everytime I try to be subjective (even though I have been a long standing Nokia bull for long for a long time – look at my first Nokia articles) it seems I am getting the same treatment as when I said sell Apple back at the $700 mark, when everyone who gung-ho on Apple.

Aug 28, 2013. 05:06 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Nokia's NSN Acquisition Might Be Its Downfall [View article]
    @dwdallam

Will have firther analysis on the next Q. Let's see if all the analysts who call for the cash drain will be right ...
    Aug 27, 2013. 06:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nokia's NSN Acquisition Might Be Its Downfall [View article]
    @Redrut

The worst case scenario is one in which the company runs out of cash as certain analysts say it might. And to be honest, I have made the point of Nokia's balance sheet before, it's not the first time.

And any company that has a balance sheet issue, does not go out and buy another company, even if ont he surface NSN might look like a good deal.

I think they would have been a whole lot better if they sold NSN instead of buying it. Just one's man opinion. I really don't understand what everyone is getting so hyped about in the comments.

regards
    Aug 27, 2013. 05:15 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What I Want To See In Nokia's Q2 Report [View article]
    The price was smaller than even the most bearish estimates. It does look like a steal. I hope it is for Nokia shareholders sake.
    Jul 18, 2013. 07:45 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment