George Kesarios

View George Kesarios' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Zynga Soars On Full Year Guidance, But Where's The Value? [View article]
    I am sorry, I just don't see it. Hope the best of luck, what can I say ...
    Jan 31 07:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sell Zynga And Thank Mr. Market For Being Generous [View article]
    If it does stay 3,4 - 4 range, why not sell it then?
    Oct 25 06:02 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga: Good Night And Good Luck [View article]
    @Shawn Ayromloo

Like I said, if the new CEO has some tricks that's fine. But i still disagree with the decision to scrap the gambling division.
    Aug 3 11:29 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga: Social Gaming Is Just An Added Bonus [View article]
    Will have an update this week.
    Jul 14 03:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga: A Gambling Space Option With No Expiration Date [View article]
    It is my opinion that most bad news is baked in the cake. Now if we see something new that we have not taken into account, remains to be seen.
    Jun 25 12:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga: A Gambling Space Option With No Expiration Date [View article]
    That is always a possibility
    Jun 24 12:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga Might Be Ready For The Next Leg Up [View article]
    I think it's still fighting, but if we get a conformation, yes.
    Jun 14 08:37 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga Might Be Ready For The Next Leg Up [View article]
    @al zuzulis

Obviously that is the best thing to to do if you are not positioned.

However please note I have said over and over this is a swing trading stock.
    Jun 3 06:16 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga Might Be Ready For The Next Leg Up [View article]
    @seekasp

No one went along, because the recommendation was to buy above $3.60.
    Jun 3 04:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga Might Be Ready For The Next Leg Up [View article]
    @Mbrillo1

I don't have a fascination. Remember my initial coverage was all the way at the bottom and I am simply covering since then. However, I still think that under certain circumstances it can give a lot of money, if it can make a dent in gambling.
    Jun 3 03:59 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga Might Be Ready For The Next Leg Up [View article]
    Well Gentlemen, this is interesting today. Please note the key word "might" and also, the stop loss off $2.80 we have talked about in the previous articles.

In addition, I have never liked the social gaming business, so the only chance the company has is in gaming.

It will be very interesting to see where the stock will stop. Will have some thought in several days once more.

@Asif

Have you read my previous stuff on this stock Sir??
    Jun 3 03:34 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga Might Be Ready For The Next Leg Up [View article]
    @haleiwahu

Yes I agree and have said as such, but never say never. I said maybe not that it's a sure thing. In any case, I am just reminding everyone ...
    Jun 3 01:18 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga And Groupon On The Run And How To Play Them [View article]
    @Zachary Burt

It does not have to happen. But if it doesn't. I can't find any reason to be a buyer.
    May 16 02:54 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga And Groupon On The Run And How To Play Them [View article]
    @surfguy65

At what price and when?
    May 16 02:30 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Zynga's Recent Results Don't Matter [View article]
    @msr

That's why it's called a market. You can not find one person to agree with someone else :-)))
    May 3 05:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment