George Kesarios

View George Kesarios' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Why I Am Finally Bullish On Zynga [View article]
    True, you have a point, but lets not be too greedy.
    Mar 16, 2015. 05:58 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Am Finally Bullish On Zynga [View article]
    oops, made the correction, don't know what I was thinking :-)
    Mar 16, 2015. 05:56 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Speculating With Zynga (Part II) [View article]
    @hneumann

I mostly write about valutations, not about what makes companies tick.
    Oct 21, 2014. 04:23 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Speculating With Zynga (Part II) [View article]
    Like I said folks, I think the market will find some reason to play the stock, some of the reasons metioned here are as good as any :-)
    Oct 21, 2014. 12:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga Soars On Full Year Guidance, But Where's The Value? [View article]
    I am sorry, I just don't see it. Hope the best of luck, what can I say ...
    Jan 31, 2014. 07:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sell Zynga And Thank Mr. Market For Being Generous [View article]
    If it does stay 3,4 - 4 range, why not sell it then?
    Oct 25, 2013. 06:02 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga: Good Night And Good Luck [View article]
    @Shawn Ayromloo

Like I said, if the new CEO has some tricks that's fine. But i still disagree with the decision to scrap the gambling division.
    Aug 3, 2013. 11:29 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga: Social Gaming Is Just An Added Bonus [View article]
    Will have an update this week.
    Jul 14, 2013. 03:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga: A Gambling Space Option With No Expiration Date [View article]
    It is my opinion that most bad news is baked in the cake. Now if we see something new that we have not taken into account, remains to be seen.
    Jun 25, 2013. 12:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga: A Gambling Space Option With No Expiration Date [View article]
    That is always a possibility
    Jun 24, 2013. 12:03 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga Might Be Ready For The Next Leg Up [View article]
    I think it's still fighting, but if we get a conformation, yes.
    Jun 14, 2013. 08:37 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga Might Be Ready For The Next Leg Up [View article]
    @al zuzulis

Obviously that is the best thing to to do if you are not positioned.

However please note I have said over and over this is a swing trading stock.
    Jun 3, 2013. 06:16 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga Might Be Ready For The Next Leg Up [View article]
    @seekasp

No one went along, because the recommendation was to buy above $3.60.
    Jun 3, 2013. 04:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga Might Be Ready For The Next Leg Up [View article]
    @Mbrillo1

I don't have a fascination. Remember my initial coverage was all the way at the bottom and I am simply covering since then. However, I still think that under certain circumstances it can give a lot of money, if it can make a dent in gambling.
    Jun 3, 2013. 03:59 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga Might Be Ready For The Next Leg Up [View article]
    Well Gentlemen, this is interesting today. Please note the key word "might" and also, the stop loss off $2.80 we have talked about in the previous articles.

In addition, I have never liked the social gaming business, so the only chance the company has is in gaming.

It will be very interesting to see where the stock will stop. Will have some thought in several days once more.

@Asif

Have you read my previous stuff on this stock Sir??
    Jun 3, 2013. 03:34 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment