This user currently has no profile.
George Nichols is a researcher for a major consulting firm, where he monitors market trends affecting institutional investors. He was formerly an investment analyst for Morningstar and holds degrees in accounting and library science. He has been quoted by publications such as the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times.
- Description: Occasional Investor.
- Interests: Retirement savings
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- I respectfully disagree wit... on CUT vs. WOOD: Timber ETFs Square Off
- Aalan, as I noted, the reve... on Potlach Spinoff: Curb Your Enthusiasm
- Thanks for your feedback on... on How 'Timber-Like' Are Timber REITs?
- Professor Enke, thanks agai... on Adding Wood to Your Portolio: A Worthwhile Inve...
- Thanks for all of your comm... on Timber ETFs...Without the Timber?