This user currently has no profile.
Gerard Hallaren is a research analyst with Janco Partners in Denver, CO. Hallaren's expertise is in segment/sector analysis and in telecommunications. He is Janco's primary carrier and 4G wireless analyst.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, Gold, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
s Jan 8, 2013
Latest Comments more »
- Content Delivery Network --... on Verizon Set To Shake Up CDN Market With Propose...
- I agree with most of the co... on Is Gold Resource Corp.'s Dividend Unsustainable?
- 800 and 900 MHz spectrum is... on Is Sprint A Sell After The Earnings Report?
- Sprint's IR says otherwise. on Is Sprint A Sell After The Earnings Report?
- 1. Yup2. Yup3. Not yet, may... on Is Sprint A Sell After The Earnings Report?