View Gino Verza's Articles BY TICKER:
Ubiquiti Networks: Positive Q4 2014 Results Reinforce Strong Value Creation Model
- Strong value metrics for 4Q 14 (and FYE 6/14) reaffirms Ubiquiti's exceptional business model.
- Sustained R&D investment drives product expansion, revenue growth, and outstanding ROIC.
- No-surprise execution bolsters investors' confidence. FYE 6/15 promises another record year in revenues and in FCF.
Ubiquiti Networks: A Brilliant CEO And His Unique Business Model Augur Substantial Gains For Shareholders
- A brilliant founder and CEO is the creator of a disruptive model based on simple yet powerful strategies.
- Strategies enable wireless connectivity through innovative technology, disruptive price-performance; and product and service performance supported by a global community.
- Strong product demand and a scalable revenue-cost structure enable fast growth, strong operating margin, and outsized ROIC.
- Lackluster performance in the stock price and apparent misunderstanding of the company’s fundamentals provide the opportunity for substantial investment gains.
Why George Soros And Analysts Are Right About ClickSoftware
- Investor George Soros has endured an unfavorable performance in the price of the stock.
- Analysts following the company view prospects positively and have set an average target stock price substantially higher than the current market price.
- The fundamentals of the business continue to be strong, notwithstanding the short-term decrease in revenue due to expanding cloud sales.
- Discerning investors willing to dig below the surface will find a clear opportunity to achieve substantial gain in their investment.
ClickSoftware 1Q14 Results: Reaffirmation Of A Value Opportunity
- Execution in 1Q14 continues appropriately focused on rapid revenue growth and free cash flow acceleration, given high return-on-investment capacity.
- Acceleration of revenue deferral due to rapidly growing cloud sales, and increase in expenses to expand R&D and sales capacity, create a double whammy squeeze on GAAP earnings, short term.
- The earnings call portrays sustained all-around progress and confidence going forward; management increases 2014 guidance.
- Sustained investment to enable growth is sensible and necessary, despite short term GAAP loss. Management value focus augurs well for intrinsic investors.
ViryaNet: An Undervalued Nano Cap
- ViryaNet is an emerging player in a highly fragmented global market of mobile and Web-based software solutions for optimizing field service.
- Recent financial results suggest a step up into a new plateau of performance; high return on invested capital and expanded free cash flow.
- Growth in market demand and high return on capital invested compel acceleration in revenue growth beyond the current operating scale.
- Minimal institutional interest provides the opportunity of a stock price at a significant discount to fundamental value for the intrinsic investor.
- ClickSoftware: Upcoming Shift In Major Factors Should Move The Stock
- Synergetics: Unlocking Value, A Tough Textbook Case
- Will The Real ClickSoftware Please Stand Up?
- ClickSoftware's Strategic Plan: Growth In Free Cash Flow To Exceed Rapid Revenue Growth
- ClickSoftware: Expect Rapid Growth Enabled By Outsized R&D
- Top Image Systems: Improving Value Metrics, Strong Momentum, Shrewd Management
- American Software: Great Improvement In Value Metrics Despite Nagging Problem
- ClickSoftware: Misguided Market Provides Opportunity To Fundamental Investors
- ClickSoftware: Navigating Through Value And Market Noise With Confidence
- ClickSoftware's Q1 Report: Growth Strategy Leverages Strong ROIC To Fuel Value Expansion
- EBIX: An Investment Opportunity, Excellent ROIC And Rapid Free Cash Flow Growth
- ClickSoftware's FYE 12/11 Results
- 3 Good Reasons To Own ClickSoftware: Value Proposition, Economic Returns And Management Competence
- 20%+ ROIC, Year After Year? Look At Ebix's Capital Allocation
- Ebix's HealthConnect Acquisition: Strengthens Its Network, Creates Shareholder Value
- Ebix: Free Cash Flow Supports A Much Higher Stock Price
- ClickSoftware: Investment Opportunity Based On Fundamental Valuation
- EBIX: Let The Results Do The Talking
- Ebix Inc. By The Numbers: Watch How Free Cash Flow Does
- ClickSoftware: Industry Leadership, Rapid Growth, Low Risk, High ROIC and a Dividend
- EBIX and Its CEO Are 2 Class Acts to Follow
- Reviewing Ebix's FYE 12/10 Shows a Continuing Attractive Investment Opportunity
- Salesforce.com and Ebix: A Value Comparison
- Why Ebix Still Has Room to Run
- Is LoJack Ready for an Upswing?
- Will Neutral Tandem Be Vindicated? Valuation Shows Limited Downside Risk
- A Comparison in Fundamental Value: InterDigital and Qualcomm