View as an RSS Feed
View Glen Bradford's Articles BY TICKER:
Now Is Always The Time To Buy!
- If you don't own this stuff, buy it. If you do, buy more. Sell as much other stuff as you can to buy this stuff.
- Now is the time. If you discount your time from now till you die with a positive interest rate, the time is still right now.
- I have heard about the people that do not buy and only sell. I own and am buying what you need to buy and own as well.
It's Independence Day For Fannie And Freddie
- The Delaney-Carney-Himes housing reform finance proposal is intractable.
- The Johnson-Crapo revised Corker-Warner bill is dead.
- The prevailing risk is summary judgment coming from Judge Lambert.
Fannie Mae And Freddie Mac Are Undercapitalized
- The Third Amendment Net Worth Sweep is illegal.
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac have paid back more than they borrowed.
- The largest investor in Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac is the American taxpayer.
- The largest beneficiary of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac is the American taxpayer.
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac saved America during the crisis and are the best solution going forward.
- Yellow Media's 2014 Hockey Stick Stock Price
- Yellow Media Up Over 100% YTD, 100%+ To Run
- Yellow Media - Canada's Largest Internet Company - Buy Hand Over Fist
- Dex Media - Chapter 11 Brings Large Upside
- Yellow Media - Crisis Valuation Of $14.25
- Dex Media - More Bullish On The Merger
- Why I Love Dex One And SuperMedia And Why You Should Too
- Why American Chapter 11 Beats Canadian CBCA
- Dex Media: Likelihood Of Successful Merger Increases
- Dex Media: Less Risk Together Than Separate
- Super Media Is Best Of The Yellow Pages: Management Does Matter
- Buffett Would Buy SuperMedia If He Knew About It
- Lee Enterprises Should Top $2 Within 180 Days
- Top 10 Global Financial Institutions Exposed To Systemic Risk
- The Banking Crisis Revisited
- Tootsie Roll: Overvalued By All Metrics
- Sell Apple; Buy Sprint
- Stocks I'd Average Down On
- Bearish On Banks - Especially Bank Of America
- Gold - Don't Buy The Dip Yet
- Lee: A Great Opportunity
- Gold Bubble Is Epic
- Can Credit Ratings Agencies Be Relied Upon to Gauge Systemic Risk?
- Trending the Crash of 2011
- Bank of America Still Atop the Bank Loser Board
- What's Really Safe?
- Gold and Silver: Speculation, Not Investment
- Deutsche Bank Earnings: The Juggler Starts Dropping Balls
- Eurozone: Play It Safe Like Soros