Glen Bradford

View Glen Bradford's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Fannie And Freddie: Deficit Reduction Tool Or Mortgage Market Future? [View article]
    You continue to ignore the fifth amendment takings violation of exercising the warrants on top of already being paid back.
    Mar 10, 2015. 08:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Administration rejects GSE recapitalization ideas [View news story]
    blah blah black sheep have you any wool? yes sir yes sir three bags full

one for my master that lives down the lane

one for the little boy
    Mar 5, 2015. 02:36 PM | 11 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fannie Mae And Freddie Mac Earnings Analysis [View article]
    it's just math.

if you have a probability A and a probability B and A+B = 100%

A * $0 + B * $20 = $2.50 (current price)

Since A multiplies by zero since this is a binary event, you easily solve for B.

B = $current price / $20
    Feb 24, 2015. 02:17 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Fannie Mae And Freddie Mac Earnings Analysis [View article]
    Yeah, set a precedent that all future conservatorships involve an illegal 80% takings of your private property.

Seems legit.
    Feb 22, 2015. 04:41 PM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fannie And Freddie: Congress Established Rules In 2008 [View article]
    Slightly out of order but nonetheless a good refresher.

By statute, the powers of stockholders, including Treasury, are suspended until conservatorship ends.
    Feb 11, 2015. 05:59 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fannie And Freddie: Congress Established Rules In 2008 [View article]
    Q: Can the Company be dissolved?
    A: Although the company can be liquidated as explained above, by statute the charter of the
    Company must be transferred to a new entity and can only be dissolved by an Act of
    Congress.

Feb 11, 2015. 05:53 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Treasury Can Void SPSPA With Court Order  [View instapost]
    unlikely
    Feb 9, 2015. 03:20 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Dex One's New Hires Likely Points To A Balance Sheet Restructuring Forthcoming [View article]
    are you forgetting that the debt is in traunchs?

the equity / company has the negotiating power of doing a global refi which will benefit the bondholders... otherwise the company might as well split up and go into bankruptcy proceedings in each traunch and hold those creditors feet to the fire

princeton. pish posh
    Feb 6, 2015. 03:10 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I think this jsIRA guy is the smartest guy in the world and the author is the least.
    Feb 5, 2015. 10:53 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Wall Street Breakfast: Apple Makes Quarterly Profit History [View article]
    Company Reported Net Income of $58.7 Billion for the First Quarter of 2013

Apple has a long way to go, bro.
    Jan 28, 2015. 03:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Fannie And Freddie Recapitalization Plan [View article]
    Jan 22, 2015. 09:57 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Fannie And Freddie Recapitalization Plan [View article]
    I've bought all over, somewhere between $1.50 and $7.00, I'm sure that I have no idea when any of that selling is going to happen, right now I'm trying to figure out why I shouldn't drop another $50,000 into Fannie Mae at these prices.
    Jan 21, 2015. 08:27 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Fannie And Freddie Recapitalization Plan [View article]
    I went through your comment history to take a look and better understand what you are saying. http://bit.ly/15B8rcs

"Comment
    I would agree that the Conservator has violated its statutory duties but perhaps for different and more extensive reasons than you suggest."

The rest of what you say seems to be stuff that makes me question my judgment. Why don't you tell me what you'd like me to say in a better way? Am I an idiot for owning publicly trading common shares of 2013's most profitable company?

Great stuff!
    Jan 21, 2015. 08:25 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Fannie And Freddie Recapitalization Plan [View article]
    I don't know about the cost basis, I have 65,064 right now. Figure that I paid more for them than they are worth today to people like yourself.
    Jan 21, 2015. 05:57 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Fannie And Freddie Recapitalization Plan [View article]
    That's pretty insulting, if I were a politician I would really be angry that you haven't noticed anything I've been doing.
    Jan 21, 2015. 05:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment