Glen Bradford

View Glen Bradford's Comments BY TICKER:

• Why I Am Buying Longwei Petroleum [View article]
    The question that most people would be asking: "Who is selling it to you?"

My answer: "Idiots"
    Sep 27, 2010. 03:33 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • China MediaExpress: The Burden of a Low Share Price [View article]
    We longs are doing a better job discrediting our own story than any shorts could ever do at this point in time. Why is it that we write defensively bullish articles?

Why do we attribute low share price valuations as a cause for concern?

Is the stock market unlike a grocery store? 90%+ off sale is what I'm seeing.

It was just a 80% off sale. Who knew we'd get 90% off 4 months later? In the long run, who cares.
    Sep 18, 2010. 03:17 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Chinese Reverse Merger Stocks: Closing the Gap With IPOs [View article]
    Tony - Welcome to SA, let me know if I can be of any assistance. Zack Buckley is in China right now; he visits CHBT September 20th-24th. If you come up with questions --- I'd be glad to send them his way on your behalf.
    Aug 16, 2010. 07:42 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • DJSP Enterprises: Small Cap Value in a Weak Economy [View article]
    I visited the company very recently. I figured I'd link you to my articles covering DJSP for your review/pleasure.

But before I do that, I want to give you a piece of advice that you may find useful.

Jul 6, 2010. 03:12 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • An Interview With Weikang Bio-Technology Group's VP Finance Ren Hu [View article]
    Zack has more insight than I can explain using words of my own...

"The superior man is distressed by the limitations of his ability; he is not distressed by the fact that men do not recognize the ability that he has."-Confuscius
    Jun 22, 2010. 09:18 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Around the World Stocks [View article]
    I still like JADA, thanks for pointing this out. It's undervalued. Seekingalpha really only lets me cover companies that are above $1 for various reasons.

Maybe this will help:
    Jun 22, 2010. 02:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Around the World Stocks [View article]
    I want to point out that not even 5 hours after I wrote this, PSEC cut their dividend. How's that for timing? I still like the stock, but it's not an accidental high yielder and I'm cutting out --- mostly to realize long term capital gains of over 100% and to roll it forward into an even more undervalued company.
    Jun 22, 2010. 11:56 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Around the World Stocks [View article]
    And then PSEC cuts its dividend today. Scratch that.
    Jun 21, 2010. 09:13 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • DJSP: Time to Double Up? [View article]
    I'm going to Miami this week to visit DJSP among other things, got questions? Send them my way.
    Jun 13, 2010. 09:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Mankiw Rule With Quantitative Easing: Why Is the Fed So Tight? [View article]
    Your disclosure screams cognitive dissonance.

"The views expressed herein are entirely my own opinions and may not represent the views of Atlantic Asset Management."
    Jun 11, 2010. 06:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • DJSP: Time to Double Up? [View article]
    Kicking, yelling, and screaming.

The Perfect Chart $$

I'm the kid with his mom at the checkout at the grocery store, and the mom won't let me have my candy off the shelf.
    Jun 11, 2010. 12:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 10 Predictions for the 10 Years Starting ‘10 [View instapost]
    FYI, China will likely grow faster than 10% in the near term, but 10% growth for the next century is not feasible.

Who knows when things will turn, there is a lot of opportunity there.
    Jun 10, 2010. 12:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Shape of Market Bubbles [View article]
    Doug Short is someone worth keeping tabs on. His information isn't company specific but is always interesting!
    Jun 9, 2010. 01:25 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • DJSP: Time to Double Up? [View article]
    My take on that guy is as follows:

Fact: There are crazy people in the world.

Fact: This guy investigates terrorism.

Fact: This guy investigates cheaters.

Fact: This guy will do a background check for $89.

Fact: DJSP is involved in processing foreclosures, which by itself can be legally challenging.

Question: Are you going to trust SEC filings or a makeshift investigative journalism website that is written to inspire fear and distrust?

Heck, I dunno, but I play by the numbers. Hopefully we go lower so I can double up again and turn a "ground rule double" into a legitimate home run.
    Jun 2, 2010. 11:16 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • DJSP: Time to Double Up? [View article]
    Also, I've been getting questions on this:

I was part of the conference call, I don't think that there is a case against DJSP Enterprises as far as I can tell. Stern appears to be making the right judgement calls.
    Jun 1, 2010. 03:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment