Glen Bradford

View Glen Bradford's Comments BY TICKER:
  • The Fannie And Freddie Recapitalization Plan [View article]
    That's pretty insulting, if I were a politician I would really be angry that you haven't noticed anything I've been doing.
    Jan 21, 2015. 05:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Fannie And Freddie Recapitalization Plan [View article]
    I'm afraid that you aren't as confident as you might sound if I were to read this in my voice.
    Jan 21, 2015. 05:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Fannie And Freddie Recapitalization Plan [View article]
    for each Dividend Period from January 1, 2018, the Applicable Capital Reserve Amount shall be zero

Jan 21, 2015. 05:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Fannie And Freddie Recapitalization Plan [View article]
    Please send this on my behalf. Thank you.
    Jan 21, 2015. 05:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Fannie And Freddie Recapitalization Plan [View article]
    Looks like I missed out on a great opportunity because I went to the grocery store and subsequently my money won't come till the run up after the president's state of the union. This sucks.
    Jan 20, 2015. 09:43 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The Fannie And Freddie Recapitalization Plan [View article]
    I'll let you know how many shares I get.

Jan 20, 2015. 06:49 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Update: Downgrading Javelin Mortgage After The Recent Dividend News [View article]
    LOL " I urged investors not to panic over the sell"
    Jan 3, 2015. 05:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fannie Mae - '4 Documents, Produced In Discovery' [View article]
    I'm not concerned about it. I'm taking out a $35K loan to buy more unless John Carney wants $17.5K and can explain to me why I'm wrong... unless you know who whomever is reading this wants it.
    Dec 27, 2014. 05:37 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fannie Mae - '4 Documents, Produced In Discovery' [View article]
    You don't understand my logic.

It's not my logic. It's the government's logic. The fraud.
    Dec 27, 2014. 05:28 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Fannie Mae - '4 Documents, Produced In Discovery' [View article]
    Yeah, but you're not paying them directly,

That's pretty much my argument about all this risk to taxpayers. I am a taxpayer and frankly, I haven't been paid at all and apparently this whole thing is on the basis of paying back taxpayers.

Where's my check?
    Dec 23, 2014. 10:50 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fannie Mae - '4 Documents, Produced In Discovery' [View article]
    I don't know about energy, I think Cooper brought that game.

I just feel like he's too caught up with the details and overplayed a few of them compared to some broader perspective cards.

Nuances, and the nuances don't matter if the judge gets it, but the judge has to get it first.
    Dec 23, 2014. 10:48 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fannie Mae - '4 Documents, Produced In Discovery' [View article]
    That's correct,

But, isn't it true that if the government takes 100% of the profits from any private company that the shares would be worthless to private shareholders?
    Dec 23, 2014. 10:47 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fannie Mae - '4 Documents, Produced In Discovery' [View article]
    I have 65,064 shares. I bought 1000 more sometime between then and now at $2.45 I think, instead of paying down credit card debt.

Wise investment, might not look like it now, never does.
    Dec 23, 2014. 10:46 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Fannie Mae - '4 Documents, Produced In Discovery' [View article]
    I have 65,064 shares of FNMA now.
    Dec 23, 2014. 10:44 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Fannie Mae - '4 Documents, Produced In Discovery' [View article]
    It is my understanding that Ackman is not unfamiliar with the whole business model of FnF and that he has a pretty good understanding of the legal situation, as he is involved directly with it.

I would expect that he has access to more confidence than some of us.
    Dec 23, 2014. 10:43 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment