Glen Bradford

View Glen Bradford's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Fannie Mae: Let's Not End The Conservatorship Just Yet [View article]
    I am over your scale and so are 100% of the other long authors that I know personally that write on this topic.
    Nov 23, 2014. 12:43 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Frannie Short Interest Is Skyrocketing [View article]
    If you read what Sweeney has said so far, you'd sound a little less skeptical and not use words like hope.

The hoping at this point is ... well, i don't see anyone hoping, except maybe the government lawyers that this is still being litigated in a couple years, that's job security.
    Nov 17, 2014. 02:26 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Frannie Short Interest Is Skyrocketing [View article]
    You're referring to the illegal government self-dealing right?

Yeah, it's pretty darn illegal. It's in court. Watch the warrants get cancelled because they become a takings soon enough.
    Nov 17, 2014. 02:25 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Frannie Short Interest Is Skyrocketing [View article]
    I hope we go lower, that way I can get more, but I'm not ever very lucky.
    Nov 17, 2014. 02:24 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Frannie Short Interest Is Skyrocketing [View article]
    Good logic there.
    Nov 17, 2014. 02:23 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Frannie Short Interest Is Skyrocketing [View article]
    Bloomberg still hasn't revised this or issued an apology.

Iceberged.
    Nov 17, 2014. 02:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Frannie Short Interest Is Skyrocketing [View article]
    I've got over 50%. Good for you and your math.

I'm sure that you'll get rich managing other people's money, that's just not my cup of tea.

I don't even drink tea, but I did when I lived with Mr. Noori in Washington, DC. That guy made the best tea.
    Nov 17, 2014. 02:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Frannie Short Interest Is Skyrocketing [View article]
    Travis is more right than mag if you ask me.
    Nov 17, 2014. 02:20 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Frannie Short Interest Is Skyrocketing [View article]
    Shorts are anticipating lower prices.
    Nov 17, 2014. 02:19 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Frannie Short Interest Is Skyrocketing [View article]
    Maybe, but unlikely.
    Nov 17, 2014. 02:19 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Frannie Short Interest Is Skyrocketing [View article]
    The short interest is increasing so this isn't entirely true, so far.
    Nov 17, 2014. 02:19 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Investment firm takes on Carney over Fannie Mae [View news story]
    This is not fairholme, this is fairlight.
    Nov 14, 2014. 12:51 PM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fannie Mae Privileged Info Could Threaten Financial Markets: Sweeney [View article]
    I am with David.
    Oct 17, 2014. 01:22 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Lamar Advertising - Get Paid Handsomely To Wait For Multiple Expansion [View article]
    This may be a thing.