Glen Bradford

View Glen Bradford's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Fannie Mae - '4 Documents, Produced In Discovery' [View article]
    It is my understanding that Ackman is not unfamiliar with the whole business model of FnF and that he has a pretty good understanding of the legal situation, as he is involved directly with it.

I would expect that he has access to more confidence than some of us.
    Dec 23, 2014. 10:43 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Fannie Mae - '4 Documents, Produced In Discovery' [View article]
    I'm not sure this is true. We've done much more than this in our time as citizens of the United States of America. This is just us catching ourselves like we always do.
    Dec 20, 2014. 06:23 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment

Glen
    Dec 20, 2014. 03:32 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fannie Mae - '4 Documents, Produced In Discovery' [View article]

Game. Set. Match.
    Dec 19, 2014. 09:39 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Carney: No quick end to GSE conservatorship [View news story]
    This is news because Joe Light already wrote this up. The US Treasury is calling the shots and that's exactly how conservatorship is supposed to work. Two ships are the same since ships sail and what is a receivership but a metaphor at sea.
    Dec 11, 2014. 02:15 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fannie Fourth Amendment To Come Before The End Of 2017 [View article]
    Are you a south florida guy?

I've got a place down there that I haven't been to in so long that the post office thinks nobody lives there.

Ft Lauderdale.
    Dec 5, 2014. 04:43 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fannie Fourth Amendment To Come Before The End Of 2017 [View article]
    The only thing that matters is how much you own.

I've got 64,064 shares of Fannie Mae.

It's not enough, that's the problem that I face.

What's your problem?
    Dec 5, 2014. 04:42 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fannie Fourth Amendment To Come Before The End Of 2017 [View article]
    Now, english teachers are great hard working people. It's really not fair to them to associate them with trolls that camp out under bridges.

I've never paid the toll to a troll, but I have trolled myself and this is me doing just that.
    Dec 5, 2014. 04:41 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Fannie Fourth Amendment To Come Before The End Of 2017 [View article]
    The question that I ask myself when this is brought to my attention because, obviously this is irrelevant, is what exactly are you trying to do here, because you might just find yourself over there when you didn't need to be that way because there's a better way.
    Dec 5, 2014. 04:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fannie Fourth Amendment To Come Before The End Of 2017 [View article]
    I still haven't figured this out, but I have been corrected.

It's hard for me to say that I'm right when I'm not.

The one thing that we can count on is our fingers and I still have all 10 of mine so I've got that going for me, which is nice.
    Dec 5, 2014. 04:36 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Saudi Arabia: Do The Math [View article]
    I've tweeted this to chris nelder to see what he has to say.
    Dec 5, 2014. 04:34 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Frannie Short Interest Is Skyrocketing [View article]
    short interest is down 5% from the last period for fannie and freddie $FNMA $FMCC
    Dec 4, 2014. 12:28 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fannie Fourth Amendment To Come Before The End Of 2017 [View article]
    (D) Powers as conservator
    The Agency may, as conservator, take such action as may be—
    (i) necessary to put the regulated entity in a sound and solvent condition; and
    (ii) appropriate to carry on the business of the regulated entity and preserve and conserve the assets and property of the regulated entity.
    Dec 3, 2014. 03:38 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment