Glen Bradford

Glen
    Dec 20, 2014. 03:32 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fannie Mae - '4 Documents, Produced In Discovery' [View article]

Game. Set. Match.
    Dec 19, 2014. 09:39 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Carney: No quick end to GSE conservatorship [View news story]
    This is news because Joe Light already wrote this up. The US Treasury is calling the shots and that's exactly how conservatorship is supposed to work. Two ships are the same since ships sail and what is a receivership but a metaphor at sea.
    Dec 11, 2014. 02:15 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fannie Fourth Amendment To Come Before The End Of 2017 [View article]
    Are you a south florida guy?

I've got a place down there that I haven't been to in so long that the post office thinks nobody lives there.

Ft Lauderdale.
    Dec 5, 2014. 04:43 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fannie Fourth Amendment To Come Before The End Of 2017 [View article]
    The only thing that matters is how much you own.

I've got 64,064 shares of Fannie Mae.

It's not enough, that's the problem that I face.

What's your problem?
    Dec 5, 2014. 04:42 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fannie Fourth Amendment To Come Before The End Of 2017 [View article]
    Now, english teachers are great hard working people. It's really not fair to them to associate them with trolls that camp out under bridges.

I've never paid the toll to a troll, but I have trolled myself and this is me doing just that.
    Dec 5, 2014. 04:41 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Fannie Fourth Amendment To Come Before The End Of 2017 [View article]
    The question that I ask myself when this is brought to my attention because, obviously this is irrelevant, is what exactly are you trying to do here, because you might just find yourself over there when you didn't need to be that way because there's a better way.
    Dec 5, 2014. 04:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fannie Fourth Amendment To Come Before The End Of 2017 [View article]
    I still haven't figured this out, but I have been corrected.

It's hard for me to say that I'm right when I'm not.

The one thing that we can count on is our fingers and I still have all 10 of mine so I've got that going for me, which is nice.
    Dec 5, 2014. 04:36 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Saudi Arabia: Do The Math [View article]
    I've tweeted this to chris nelder to see what he has to say.
    Dec 5, 2014. 04:34 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Frannie Short Interest Is Skyrocketing [View article]
    short interest is down 5% from the last period for fannie and freddie $FNMA $FMCC
    Dec 4, 2014. 12:28 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fannie Fourth Amendment To Come Before The End Of 2017 [View article]
    (D) Powers as conservator
    The Agency may, as conservator, take such action as may be—
    (i) necessary to put the regulated entity in a sound and solvent condition; and
    (ii) appropriate to carry on the business of the regulated entity and preserve and conserve the assets and property of the regulated entity.
    Dec 3, 2014. 03:38 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fannie Fourth Amendment To Come Before The End Of 2017 [View article]

12 U.S.C. 4617(b)(2)(A), (B), (C), (D), (G) and (J)

(b) Powers and duties of the Agency as conservator or receiver
    (2) General powers
    (A) Successor to regulated entity
    The Agency shall, as conservator or receiver, and by operation of law, immediately succeed to—
    (i) all rights, titles, powers, and privileges of the regulated entity, and of any stockholder, officer, or director of such regulated entity with respect to the regulated entity and the assets of the regulated entity; and
    (ii) title to the books, records, and assets of any other legal custodian of such regulated entity.
    (B) Operate the regulated entity
    The Agency may, as conservator or receiver—
    (i) take over the assets of and operate the regulated entity with all the powers of the shareholders, the directors, and the officers of the regulated entity and conduct all business of the regulated entity;
    (ii) collect all obligations and money due the regulated entity;
    (iii) perform all functions of the regulated entity in the name of the regulated entity which are consistent with the appointment as conservator or receiver;
    (iv) preserve and conserve the assets and property of the regulated entity; and
    (v) provide by contract for assistance in fulfilling any function, activity, action, or duty of the Agency as conservator or receiver.
    (C) Functions of officers, directors, and shareholders of a regulated entity
    The Agency may, by regulation or order, provide for the exercise of any function by any stockholder, director, or officer of any regulated entity for which the Agency has been named conservator or receiver.
    (D) Powers as conservator
    The Agency may, as conservator, take such action as may be—
    (i) necessary to put the regulated entity in a sound and solvent condition; and
    (G) Transfer or sale of assets and liabilities
    The Agency may, as conservator or receiver, transfer or sell any asset or liability of the regulated entity in default, and may do so without any approval, assignment, or consent with respect to such transfer or sale.
    (J) Incidental powers
    The Agency may, as conservator or receiver—
    (i) exercise all powers and authorities specifically granted to conservators or receivers, respectively, under this section, and such incidental powers as shall be necessary to carry out such powers; and
    (ii) take any action authorized by this section, which the Agency determines is in the best interests of the regulated entity or the Agency.
    Dec 3, 2014. 03:35 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fannie Fourth Amendment To Come Before The End Of 2017 [View article]
    I am serious.

That's too bad then, thanks for pointing out my inability to spell. I'll take it.
    Dec 3, 2014. 03:32 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment