Glen Bradford

View Glen Bradford's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Frannie Short Interest Is Skyrocketing [View article]
    I hope we go lower, that way I can get more, but I'm not ever very lucky.
    Nov 17, 2014. 02:24 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Frannie Short Interest Is Skyrocketing [View article]
    Good logic there.
    Nov 17, 2014. 02:23 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Frannie Short Interest Is Skyrocketing [View article]
    Bloomberg still hasn't revised this or issued an apology.

Iceberged.
    Nov 17, 2014. 02:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Frannie Short Interest Is Skyrocketing [View article]
    I've got over 50%. Good for you and your math.

I'm sure that you'll get rich managing other people's money, that's just not my cup of tea.

I don't even drink tea, but I did when I lived with Mr. Noori in Washington, DC. That guy made the best tea.
    Nov 17, 2014. 02:22 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Frannie Short Interest Is Skyrocketing [View article]
    Travis is more right than mag if you ask me.
    Nov 17, 2014. 02:20 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Frannie Short Interest Is Skyrocketing [View article]
    Shorts are anticipating lower prices.
    Nov 17, 2014. 02:19 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Frannie Short Interest Is Skyrocketing [View article]
    Maybe, but unlikely.
    Nov 17, 2014. 02:19 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Frannie Short Interest Is Skyrocketing [View article]
    The short interest is increasing so this isn't entirely true, so far.
    Nov 17, 2014. 02:19 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Investment firm takes on Carney over Fannie Mae [View news story]
    This is not fairholme, this is fairlight.
    Nov 14, 2014. 12:51 PM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fannie Mae Privileged Info Could Threaten Financial Markets: Sweeney [View article]
    I am with David.
    Oct 17, 2014. 01:22 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Lamar Advertising - Get Paid Handsomely To Wait For Multiple Expansion [View article]
    This may be a thing.

It's an inside joke.
    Oct 16, 2014. 09:07 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fannie And Freddie Did Not Need A Bailout [View article]
    Here you go. http://bit.ly/1w9NI7B
    Oct 16, 2014. 07:36 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fannie And Freddie: It Was Never An Issue Of Solvency [View article]
    "Not one dollar of principal has been repaid to date. That is a fact."

Yes. That is correct. You win. Good job.

Nevermind the fifth amendment, the reality that there is no better alternative for housing, and that this fact is currently being disputed in court by billionaires.
    Oct 16, 2014. 06:14 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Fannie And Freddie: Elegant Solutions After Imprudent Actions [View article]
    I have noticed that you have gone from being positive on the GSEs to negative.

I am just a fan of yours, trying to understand what information you came across that has made you go. Clearly, you feel different than I do and we used to feel the same way. I want to better understand. Please help.
    Oct 12, 2014. 01:07 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment