This user currently has no profile.
Glenn Alperin has been actively following various facets of the markets for years, though he is relatively new as an active trader primarily interested in stocks and mutual funds. Aside from following the markets, he has been actively involved in providing support for and promoting awareness of prosopagnosia, a brain condition whereby the person affected is unable to recognize people using the face as the primary recognition mechanism. Check out his website (http://home.earthlink.net/~blankface/index.html) to read more about him and his prosopagnosia (http://home.earthlink.net/~blankface/index.html).
- Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Mutual funds, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Glenn Alperin, Letter Ghostwriter Clear and effective communication is rapidly becoming a thing of the past. The internet and text messaging have largely contributed to abbreviations and laziness, and have made the very idea of proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar "a waste of time". Unfortunately, this also means it is now more difficult ...More
than ever to get your thoughts and ideas heard. Who has time to wade through gibberish which probably took a few minutes to compose in an unintelligible manner? I write letters for people. I specialize in clear and effective communication. Resume cover letters, complaint letters, thank you notes, requests for information, or any other kind of letter: all are specialties of mine. Feel free to visit my web site and get in touch with me if you have a letter you wish me to write on your behalf. In addition to writing letters, I take all of the writing I do very seriously. I hope you find it worthwhile reading as much as I found it worthwhile writing.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- HardwoodFlooring, given the... on Ackman and Target: Another Battle Brewing
- Larry, the idea of the walk... on Ackman Aims at Target's Bulls Eye: Right on Time
- Let's be honest here. For t... on $6M Suit: Target, Amazon Must Make Web More Acc...
- I really don't understand t... on When Buybacks Are Bad
- BlueDog, thats part of my p... on The ATM at the Airlines
Latest comments on Glenn Alperin's Articles