This user currently has no profile.
Gloria Vogel is Senior Vice President, Drexel Hamilton LLC, a disabled veteran owned and operated broker dealer. She is also an Adjunct Professor at NYU-SCPS. She was previously Managing Director at Vogel Capital Management, an investment and consulting firm based in New York City. Gloria is a financial analyst and has been a consultant to the insurance industry with many years of experience following the insurance sector. She was the investor relations contact at a major global reinsurer, performed credit analysis on insurer counterparty risks, and was an All-Star equity research analyst at several major Wall Street investment banks.
- Description: Sell side analyst. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Most of the loss will be bo... on Insurance and a Potential Turn in the Underwrit...
- The Insurance Information I... on Insurance and a Potential Turn in the Underwrit...
- Earthquake insurance is ava... on Insurance and a Potential Turn in the Underwrit...
- Yes, once the life insurers... on Life Insurance Is Still a Risky Business
- Yes, there is a big differe... on Another Reason to Be Cautious on Insurance Stocks
Latest comments on Gloria's Articles