This user currently has no profile.
Golden Economizer has been brokering residential mortgage loans and real estate in Los Gatos, California since 1993. He has a B.A. in Economics from the University of Virginia. He is an advocate of free markets, sustainable lifestyle, limited federal government and an asset backed currency. He believes that the fractional reserve banking system, government intervention in markets, and unrestrained deficit spending are some of the greatest dangers to both the US and the global economy. He supports strict enforcement of the US constitution as written.
- Description: Professional Blogger.
- Interests: Bonds, ETFs, Forex, Retirement savings
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- designshoe -"there wer... on Overlooked News Out Of China A Game Changer For...
- Using the US Currency in Ci... on Determining the True Inflation Adjusted Silver ...
- Good point, FrannyI have no... on Jim Cramer and London Financial Times Now Touti...
- Reply to JustSayin3363 -Dav... on Aggressive Retirement Portfolio for the Next 3 ...
- <<<<My only too... on A Simple Retirement Portfolio for the Next 3 Years
Latest comments on Golden Economizer's Articles
- Tony Pow on A Simple Retirement Portfolio for the Next 3 Years
- ckb on A Simple Retirement Portfolio for the Next 3 Years
- Dale Roberts on Aggressive Retirement Portfolio for the Next 3 ...
- ckb on Ultra-Conservative Retirement Portfolio for the...
- Min Ren on The Mechanism of China's Silver Accumulation