Endurance Specialty Holdings Ltd. - Value Pick For The Long-Term Investor
- Endurance Specialty Holdings maintains a strong tangible P/B ratio under 1, leaving potential money on the table.
- Its EBTDA margins outrank most of its competitors.
- It currently pays a dividend, which attracts long-term investors.
What To Expect From LiveDeal's Earnings Report
- Slight increase in revenue due to market expansion.
- Greater increase in operational expense.
- Decrease in cash position translating to a lower tangible book value.
- Estimated EPS of (-$.09).
- Iamgold Corp.: Value Pick Of The Day
- Netflix - Will History Repeat Itself?
- It's Triple Witching Friday
- Netflix Vs. Coinstar
- Will December 31st Be A Stock Market Doomsday?
- A Few Key Opportunities For Long-Term Growth In China
- What's Going On With Freeport-McMoRan?
- Top 5 Stocking Stuffers For Your Christmas Portfolio
- A Shipping Company Headed In The Right Direction
- A Case For Bank Of America