Gotham City Capital

View Gotham City Capital's Comments BY TICKER:

• Antibiotic Companies To Cash In On In 2014 [View article]
    I will say that $CEMP and $ENTA continue to be my favorite bios out there. Highly anticipating NASH mouse-model pre-clin data on May 6th..
    May 1, 2014. 12:47 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Antibiotic Companies To Cash In On In 2014 [View article]
    May 1, 2014. 12:47 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Antibiotic Companies To Cash In On In 2014 [View article]
    Well here's my take on These companies. I'm playing it very safe with all bios at the moment.. Not playing $TTPH data from the lead-in 150 patient study for cUTIs as not enough information is know.. in my personal opinion. $CEMP is definitely one to won for the long haul but timing will be critical if the BIOTECH sector does see another wave of selling. Timing has been very tough in biotech as there have been very few definitive tops/bottoms on charts. So $DRTX I like up to PDUFA, but I am playing it safe until the right entry comes. $CEMP is very enticing at or below the $8 level, but no one can be sure that will be a definitive bottom. Now that we expect Solithromycin SOLITAIRE-ORAL data early 2015, there is no immediate catalyst. So I'm taking all of this into consideration.
    May 1, 2014. 12:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Antibiotic Companies To Cash In On In 2014 [View article]
    May 1, 2014. 12:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BioPharma Catalyst And Investment Pick In Focus: Synergy Pharma [View article]
    Well, I can't recommend buying any stock nor is it my place to. After the blood bath in biotech many are priced very well but the selling may not be over... I prefer to see an uptrend in any sector before going long again, but I do own some Synergy. Holding stocks through data is NEVER a good idea due to associated risks. That being said, the shares I do hold are being held as more of a lottery play for potential good data. I do believe in plecanatide although nothing is EVER a guarantee in biotech. Very volatile right now after reaching all time highs in all sectors and biotech especially.
    Apr 9, 2014. 04:30 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Antibiotic Companies To Cash In On In 2014 [View article]
    Yes.. Keep in mind.. $SCYX WILL be the stock ticker.. IPO was filed last week.. VERY interested in this one.
    Mar 4, 2014. 12:15 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Previous Data Signals Positive Phase IIb Results Likely To Come For Synergy Pharmaceuticals [View article]
    It should be mentioned also that Synergy has declined even bring up the word "partner" in any earnings call transcript. For now they believe they can go it alone.. Doing alright so far!
    Mar 3, 2014. 01:51 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Yes.. These conditions most certainly occur predominantly in women. Plecanatide will not be labeled specifically for females though.
    Mar 2, 2014. 11:13 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Antibiotic Companies To Cash In On In 2014 [View article]
    This potential upcoming sell off may give us a great entry point $DRTX for ADCOM. Finally may get this at a decent price!
    Mar 2, 2014. 10:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Antibiotic Companies To Cash In On In 2014 [View article]
    VERY interesting IPO coming up.. Scynexis (Soon to be ticker $SCYX) studies an antifungal compound that used to belong to Merck. Scynexis just got the worldwide rights to this compound last month I believe. One to check out!! May be a good one! They also have a Cyclophilin Inhibitor that I have to do some DD on.. Check it out!
    Mar 2, 2014. 10:48 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Antibiotic Companies To Cash In On In 2014 [View article]
    Thanks for the reply. I am a catalyst trader and investor.. so it IS tough to be an expert as well. This is what I really like about Seeking Alpha. Getting great feedback and replies helps us all learn. I HAVE been looking for answers on the Dalvabancin in regard to this long half-life. Maybe you can help me with an answer. Vancomycin and Daptomycin have a fraction of the half-life in the body. I DO realize that this doesn't equate to more potency, but it MUST allow for some advantages with certain infections. I am under the impression that this half-life may allow for better efficacy against blood and muscle infections. Is this a safe assumption??
    Mar 2, 2014. 10:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I actually concur with that 100%. I believe most likely not that soon though. Big pharma may want the large CIC trial to finish, further confirming plecanatide's safety and efficacy. I do agree totally with you my friend!
    Mar 2, 2014. 10:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    We DO know that Synergy has probably around $70m in cash on the books. PLENTY to get us through this catalyst and most likely this year. As a catalyst investor, I will not be investing in a long-term position in the company, but I do plan on holding a small position through data. As holding ANY biotech through data is risky, my position will be extremely small... and this is also taking into consideration market condition. SP-333 data will follow closer to mid-year. I will be a sitting this one out and getting further confirmation of this next-gen version of plecanatide for OIC.
    Mar 2, 2014. 10:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Synthetic Biologics Under The Radar With Upcoming Multiple Sclerosis Data Catalyst [View article]
    Off topic here.. but yea.. $HALO has everything in the sun to profit off of.. PEG is just the incing on the cake.. I don't pay attention much anymore to who owns it. This company is gold!! Without PEG, Enhaze alone will keep HALO profitable come 2015. I an long $HALO!!
    Feb 22, 2014. 06:16 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I like you answer Bill!! One creative man you are!! We need to see the C. Diff. drug come back into action. THAT is where the money is IF it works.
    Feb 22, 2014. 06:14 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment