View as an RSS Feed
View Graham Summers' Articles BY TICKER:
- This Week's Recap: Goldman's Sucker Punch
Derivatives: A Banking Time Bomb Waiting to Go Off
on Oct 29, 2009 • 9 Comments
- U.S. Treasuries: Heading for a Rally or an Implosion?: Part 1
- Gold and the Worldwide Flight from Paper Currency
- Even the Fed Doesn't Want to Hold U.S. Dollars
The Fed: Still Goosing the Options Market
on Oct 19, 2009 • 5 Comments
- Finance's Changing Playing Field
- Gold's Next Bull Market Has Begun
- The Most Expensive US Market Of All Time
Do or Die Time for the Markets
on Oct 7, 2009 • 10 Comments
'Money on the Sidelines' Is a Myth
on Oct 1, 2009 • 5 Comments
The Next Major Crisis Brewing
on Oct 1, 2009 • 86 Comments
- U.S. Dollar: The Investment that Might Be About to Bottom
Credit Policies Still Threaten Recovery
on Sep 17, 2009 • 16 Comments
Market Lessons: Buy Low, SELL High
on Sep 14, 2009 • 13 Comments
- Is the U.S. Dollar Finished?
- Sure It’s Legal … But Is It Right?
- Weekly Market Recap: What Year Is This, Anyway?
Debunking the China Growth Myth
on Aug 26, 2009 • 28 Comments
- The Most Crucial Time of Day for Bulls
- Grab Your Shorts, The Correction Has Begun
- Earnings Are Imaginary
- 2009 Is Looking an Awful Lot Like 2008
- Are Stocks Way Overbought?
China: No More Fooling Around
on Aug 7, 2009 • 12 Comments
- Why Another Stock Market Collapse Could Be Imminent
- Why Gold Could Hit $1,300 This Year
- Five Reasons the Market Could Crash This Fall
- 'Stuff' Still More Attractive than Stocks
- Are These Earnings Really Cause for Celebration?
- Wall Street Is Front-Running Your Stock Orders
Is Investing Legend David Winters Betting on Another Crash?
on Jul 20, 2009 • 8 Comments