Grahamite In Training

View Grahamite In Training's Comments BY TICKER:
  • American Lorain, An Undervalued Opportunity [View article]
    I am still a buyer at current prices!
    Apr 12 10:18 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Skystar Bio-Pharm Company : Overlooked And Undervalued And Also A Spec Bird Flu Play [View instapost]
    Nice article. Were you able to get more information about the effectiveness of the vaccine?
    Feb 4 05:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • American Lorain, An Undervalued Opportunity [View article]
    Thanks for the updates Dutch Trader, can't wait for the next article! http://goo.gl/3esfMY
    Jan 30 12:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Google: Destroying Shareholder Value One Cent At A Time [View article]
    I like the angle of trying to figure out how much it would cost to start a competitor from scratch. Nice article Redrut!
    Jan 15 11:57 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Skystar Bio-Pharmaceutical Company's CEO Discusses Q4 2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript [View article]
    Hopefully operations can get back to usuall. That recertification process is really taking a lot of time.
    Apr 3 08:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Case For A Short Position On Canadian Banks: Laurentian Bank And CIBC [View article]
    Thanks for the feedback Rusfuture. I might have missed something, but I am really worried the fact that the 10+% increase in mortage balances has been facilitated by ever lower interest rates. Even stable interest rates cannot sustain the level of borrowing currently experienced in Canada.
    Mar 14 07:52 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    thanks munge, I guess the downgrades did not help either...
    Mar 14 07:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks for raisin that point. I admit shorting a bank like BMO, TD or RBC is not a good idea, but i think in case of a reversal in the canadian real estate market, LB and CIBC will get hurt on renewals.
    Mar 14 07:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Canadian National Railway: A Definitive Value Play [View article]
    Great fundamental analysis!
    The conclusion is logical as the company has built incredible momentum in the industry over th past decade.
    Jan 3 09:12 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • An Exodus Of U.S.-Listed China Stocks Is Inevitable [View article]
    For ALN if the Board accepts an offer at such a low price, it will be a bad move for the remaining shareholders... http://bit.ly/TtIjlJ
    Oct 16 04:07 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Hewlett-Packard Is Still A Bargain Without A PC Business [View article]
    Thanks for the feedback qwq, I agree with you that there is a lot of uncertainty about the future of their services division. However, this segment contributes to a lot of their current operating profits and even if they do not perform as well as IBM in that sector, their current share price assumes a worst case scenario in my humble opinion.

My knowledge of the tech industry is limited, but I see HP as a good long term buy at current prices.
    Aug 23 11:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Microsoft on Sale: Valuating Shares in Tech Giant [View article]
    Excellent move Dr. Barclay. It will pay as soon as Mr. Market gets more rational!
    Jun 8 02:14 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Microsoft on Sale: Valuating Shares in Tech Giant [View article]
    Thanks for your article Bret. I really enjoyed you analysis and I had not factored in the growing influence of Bing.
    Jun 8 01:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 2 Catalysts That Make Microsoft a Screaming Buy [View article]
    Thanks for the article, I had not seen the upside in MSFT partially coming from a good performance in search. Great point.
    Jun 8 01:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • LinkedIn: Experts Say It Was a Bubble [View article]
    I really enjoyed the article, I think all these unprofitable social media companies are really overvalued. I wouldn't touch them with a stick.
    Jun 5 03:37 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment