This user currently has no profile.
I always look at stocks with a temperament informed by the teachings of Ben Graham and the like. I enjoy delving deeply when researching stocks for the long term. But the the value oriented investor can also have a keen eye for spotting overly done declines and advances in the markets, especially concerning value stocks in the former case and momentum / cult stocks in the latter case. These advances and declines have a strong tendency to revert to the mean, as such providing interesting, if speculative and short term, opportunities.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Futures, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Any word on actual earnings release date? Getting kinda close to the wire here! $AMZN Apr 13, 2015
Latest Comments more »
- Good article!I lived in an ... on The Vanguard REIT Index ETF And The Lack Of Hom...
- so what will they buy? Anda... on Big Exxon M&A play just a matter of time, analy...
- did anyone feel tempted to ... on Questions arise on Avon Products offer
- If I had listened to Buffet... on A Deep Look At How You Can Prevent Investing In...
- I hate hate hate ISPs. I wi... on Google Fiber Takes Internet Access To The '90s ...
Latest comments on Grant Payne's Articles