This user currently has no profile.
I always look at stocks with a temperament informed by the teachings of Ben Graham and the like. I enjoy delving deeply when researching stocks for the long term. But the the value oriented investor can also have a keen eye for spotting overly done declines and advances in the markets, especially concerning value stocks in the former case and momentum / cult stocks in the latter case. These advances and declines have a strong tendency to revert to the mean, as such providing interesting, if speculative and short term, opportunities.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Futures, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Any word on actual earnings release date? Getting kinda close to the wire here! $AMZN Apr 13, 2015
Latest Comments more »
- @Murdoch,right? I was reall... on The Warcraft Movie Is Vital For Activision
- Speaking as a gamer who lov... on The Warcraft Movie Is Vital For Activision
- Activision-Blizzard should ... on Activision's 'Black Ops 3' tops most anticipate...
- Volkswagon's gaffe could sp... on Ford Motor Is Shooting The Lights Out
- hopefully you did sell befo... on Mobileye: A Very Compelling Short Thesis
Latest comments on Grant Payne's Articles