View as an RSS Feed
View Grant Zeng, CFA's Articles BY TICKER:
The Tumor-Infiltrating Lymphocytes (TILs) And Cancer Therapy
- Immunotherapy has recently become a major focus for cancer treatment.
- Checkpoint inhibitors have been in the spotlight of these immunotherapies.
- Tumor infiltrating lymphocytes (TILs) is emerging as another promising treatment for cancer.
Applied DNA Sciences: An Unique Biotech Company Targeting The Anti-Counterfeiting Market
- The only company that offers botanical DNA-based anti-counterfeiting solutions.
- Revenue grew 85% and 86% for fiscal 1Q14 and 1H14 respectively, and will continue to grow in the rest of 2014 and beyond.
- Valuation is very attractive.
Rosetta Genomics: The Leader In MicroRNA-Based Molecular Diagnostics
- Rosetta is an emerging molecular diagnostics company focused on molecular testing of cancer and other diseases using the company’s unique and proprietary microRNA platform technology.
- Based on its microRNA platform technology, Rosetta currently markets four cancer tests: the cancer origin test, the lung cancer test, the kidney cancer test, and the mesothelioma test.
- With a focused marketing strategy in place, revenue growth will be accelerated in 2014 and beyond. revenue will reach $125 million in 2020.
- We think Rosetta’s shares are undervalued at current market price. our relative valuation model suggests a fair value of $10.50 per share.
- Execution will be the key to the achievement of our price target. The fluctuation of the broader market will also impact the performance of the company’s shares.
- OncoSec Medical: Unique Electroporation Technology Delivering Cytokines To Target Cancer
- Soligenix: Initiates New Programs To Target Melioidosis
- Arrowhead: There Is Still Plenty Of Room For Share Price Appreciation
- Two Deals In Two Months: Great Achievement For Advaxis
- Pressure BioSciences: A Low Risk, High Reward Stock In The Biotech Space
- Lion Biotech: Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocyte Therapy Could Be Paradigm Shift For Treatment Of Melanoma And Other Solid Tumors
- Sorrento Therapeutics: Has The Potential To Become Next Abraxis
- What Does The Global BioPharma Deal Mean To Advaxis?
- Soligenix: Advances Two Lead Programs Into Phase II Within One Week
- Novelos Therapeutics: Unique Platform Technology Targets Cancer Imaging And Therapy
- If Northwest Biotherapeutics Wins, It Wins Big
- DelMar Pharmaceuticals: 2 Major Near-Term Catalysts May Lift Share Price Dramatically
- Compelling Phase II Data De-risks Advaxis
- GeneNews: Shifting Focus To ColonSentry Commercialization In The U.S.
- Why GeoVax Is Different In The HIV/AIDS Vaccine Space
- Pure: Reborn With New Management And Refocused Strategy
- ARWR: On Track To Advance ARC-520 For HBV
- Tekmira: From A Platform Technology To A Product-Focused Company
- Galena: The Launch Of Abstral And Other Important Catalysts
- Neogenomics: A Low Risk, High Return Stock To Own
- There Are More To Come For Soligenix
- Advaxis: First Cancer Vaccine For Cervical Cancer To Be In Pivotal Trial
- Soligenix: Poised To Take Off In 2014
- Mirati: Reborn After Reincorporation In The U.S. And Nasdaq Listing
- Galena: Why We Think There Is More Room For Significant Share Price Appreciation
- It May Be An Opportune Time To Consider DelMar Pharma Shares Now
- GeneNews: The Market Leader In Colorectal Cancer Molecular Diagnostics
- In The Battlefield Against Glioblastoma, DelMar Pharma Can't Be Ignored
- Soligenix: 3 Platform Technologies Generate A Diversified Pipeline Targeting Multiple Indications