View as an RSS Feed
- Gold and Silver Break Out, Retest Success
- Time for Another Pullback?
- The VIX Breaks Below 20 Support, Gold Pulls Back
- Rally as Expected, Another Gold All-Time High
- Another Gold Breakout: Is a Short-Term Market Rally Coming?
- Gold's Bullish Consolidation
- The Rally Continues
- Markets Show Strong Action on Breakout
- Will the S&P Hold 879?
- Confluence of Resistance and VIX Bounce Turn the Market Back
- Confluence of Resistance: VIX Bounce Coming?
- Leaning Toward a Down Monday
- Big Move Day Likely
- Gap Up Trade Does the Trick
Gap Up Trader
on Jun. 5, 2009 • Comment!
- Why We Shorted the QQQQ
- As Expected, Big Down Day Arrives
- Spike in Insider Sales Points to Pullback
- Market Action: Rising Wedge to Resistance
- Pullback on Monday?
Why We Went to Cash
on Apr. 2, 2009 • 13 Comments
- Expect More Pullback Before Rally Continues
- Anatomy of a Crazy Market Day
- Bullish for the Time Being
- Expecting a Pullback to Then Become a Buying Opportunity
- GE: Should Hold Up Well on Any Pullback
- Put/Call Ratio Points to a Pullback
Great Trades: Why Our Model Sold Longs and Reversed to Shorts
on Mar. 12, 2009 • 2 Comments
- Anticipating a Sell-Off
- Trading Model Stops Out of Short Positions
- Bank of America Up over 50% from Its Bottom
- Trading Again, Reverse to 50% Long in S&P