View Greenbackd's Articles BY TICKER:
- What Happens To Value In Sideways Markets: Shiller P/E And Expected Returns Using Hussman's Method
Dispersion By Market Capitalization: A Stock Picker's Market
Mon, May 4 • 3 Comments
- Buybacks: The Rationale And The Evidence
Investing Using Dividend Yield: Backtests 1926 To 2013
Jun. 16, 2014 • 1 Comment
- Investing Using The Price-To-Earnings Ratio And Earnings Yield (Backtests 1951 To 2013)
- Drawdowns For Value Vs. The Market In A Crash
- Implications Of All-Time-High Median Valuations (Backtest 1999 To Date)
- Median Stock At All-Time High Valuation
Profiting From Foreign Profits: Are Corporate Profit Margins Abnormally Elevated Or Sustainable?
May 1, 2013 • 1 Comment
- Markets Seek Black Swan: How Overvaluation Leads To Increased Frequency And Magnitude Of Tail Risk Events
73-Year Chart Comparing Estimated Shiller PE Returns To Actual Returns
Apr. 4, 2013 • 3 Comments
How Accurate Is The Shiller PE As A Forecasting Tool?
Apr. 3, 2013 • Comment!
- Warren Buffett And John Hussman On The Stock Market
- S&P 500 Operating EPS Estimates Are Too Optimistic And The Market Is Expensive
No Price Ratio Outperforms The Enterprise Multiple
May 2, 2012 • Comment!
- Active Vs. Passive Value Investing: How Much Is Your Time Worth?
- Why Some Theoretical Market-Beating Strategies Fail in the Real World
- Blue Horseshoe Loves Sara Lee?
- Is Fairholme Going Activist on AIG?
- Seahawk Drilling: Still Deeply Undervalued
- Contrarian Value Portfolio Update
- What Does a Falling P/E Ratio Mean?
- Bloomberg on Michael Burry's Bets on Farmland and Gold
- Quick Idea: Cal Dive International
- McDonald's: Lesson in Going Long (Really Long)
- Past Performance Is No Guarantee of Future Results?
- Former Icahn Lieutenant Takes Position in Seahawk Drilling
- Amcon Has a Great Turnaround Story But Little Room for Error
- Kirk Report on James Altucher
- Family Dollar Stores: Buyback in the Works?
- Value Investing and Old Mr. Market
- Cadus Corporation: Less a Company Than a Publicly Traded Checking Account - WSJ