View as an RSS Feed
View Greenbackd's Articles BY TICKER:
- Forward Industries Looks Intent on Spending the Cash on Its Balance Sheet. That's a Shame
- Leadis Technology: $0.93 Dividend First Step Towards Liquidation
- Activist Investments in September 2009
- Net-Net Stocks: Monthly Watchlist
Does It Make Sense to Invest in a Shell Company?
on Oct. 7, 2009 • 4 Comments
Can Relative Price-to-Asset Values Determine Which Countries Provide Best Returns?
on Oct. 5, 2009 • Comment!
- BusinessWeek Cover: Classic Contrarian Indicator?
- VaxGen Nominates Director Candidates, Clarifies Rights to AIDS Vaccine
- Cadus Corp: Classic Value Trap or Worth a Second Look?
- It's Time for Boards and Officers to Recognize the Rights of Shareholders
Applying Value Investing Principles at the Country Level
on Aug. 31, 2009 • 1 Comment
- MediciNova Acquiring Avigen: A Post-Mortem
- Axcelis Technologies Files 10Q Update for Q2
The End of Value Investing? Not a Chance
on Aug. 19, 2009 • 4 Comments
- Avigen Still a Good Value
- Capstone Therapeutics: Q2 Update
- VaxGen: Still a Good Prospect
Marty Whitman on Benjamin Graham's Net-Net Formula
on Jul. 28, 2009 • 1 Comment
- Digirad Still Showing Strong Potential
- SPACs: Fertile Fishing Grounds for Liquidation Value Investors
- Avigen: Proposed Merger with MediciNova Back on the Table
- Forward Industries: Cheap and Attractive
- Tiberius Capital Letter Urges MATH Shareholders to Tender at $1.25
- Why We're Exiting Amtech
- Northstar Neuroscience Shareholders Approve Liquidation
- Avigen Could Yield Considerably More than Its Net Cash Value
- MathStar Board Rejects Third Merger Offer
- Autobytel Offer Expires; Trilogy Disappointed
- CuraGen Presents an Opportune Time to Exit
- Avigen Update: Company Could Yield More than Its Net Cash Value
- Value Proposition: Axcelis Technologies
- MathStar Receives Another Merger Offer from Twice Spurned Suitor