Michael McCloskey has over 17 years of experience in the securities industry. After completing his formal education (B.Sc., J.D./M.B.A.) he spent over six years with the Toronto law firm of Aird & Berlis LLP. In 2002 Michael decided to leave the practice of law to join Sprott Securities (now Cormark Securities) as an investment banker and partner of the firm. He left the firm in late 2010 in order to establish GreensKeeper Asset Management, a division of Lightwater Partners Ltd.
- Description: Mutual fund manager. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Stocks - long
GreensKeeper Asset Management, a division of Lightwater Partners Ltd. GreensKeeper Asset Management, a division of Lightwater Partners Ltd. is an independent, owner‐managed asset management company. We bring a unique offering to the Canadian marketplace based on a value‐investing methodology. Our investment approach and our safeguards focus on the safety of our client’s ...More
capital. We aim to deliver attractive absolute after‐tax returns to our investors and invest our own money alongside our clients. You can sign up to receive our free quarterly newsletter on our website - www.gkam.ca.
Currently, there are no book details for GreensKeeper.
Latest Comments more »
- Whatsup! The secondary offe... on Michael Kors Or Coach?
- Yesterday's Wall Street Jou... on Joy Global: When Will We See The $1 Billion Wri...
- Xuhua Zhou,Your research sk... on Joy Global: When Will We See The $1 Billion Wri...
- That's a great question min... on Moving Money Into Western Union
- John,There is no easy way t... on Tracking Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Po...