View as an RSS Feed
View Greg Feirman's Articles BY TICKER:
AAPL, AIG, AMZN, AXP, BBRY, BBY, BGPIQ, CAT, CCL, CMCSA, CMG, COF, COST, CSCO, DELL, DIG, DIS, DXJ, EBAY, FB, FCX, FDX, FNMA, GLD, GOLD, GOOG, GRMN, GS, HET, HOG, HON, HTZ, IMAX, INTC, IYF, IYR, JACK, LEN, LOW, MAR, MCD, MER, MSFT, NKE, NVDA, NWS, OUTR, PFCB, PFE, SBUX, SHLD, SHRP, SKS, SPY, TBT, THMR, VMW, WFC, WMT, XHB, XLF
Keeping It Simple In 2015
- 2015 Market Outlook.
- Analyzing the collapse in oil price.
- Analyzing the rise in the dollar.
- Considering Fed policy in 2015.
The Carnage Beneath The Surface
- An overview of a major divergence taking place beneath the surface of the market.
- While the major indexes are within striking distance of all time highs, many of last year's leaders have been crushed.
- The resolution of this divergence may well hold the key to the future of the bull market.
- Bull Markets Don't Last Forever
A New Investment Classic: Trade Like A Stock Market Wizard
Nov. 10, 2013 • Comment!
- Some Reasons For Caution
- The Loser's Strategy
- Get Ready For New Highs
- How To Play A Stock Market Bubble
- Some Perspective On Gold
- The Road To 1600
- Market Internals: A Look Beneath The Surface
- A Preview Of 1st Quarter Earnings
- Extreme Technicals And Sentiment
The Need For Conviction And Patience
Feb. 18, 2013 • 9 Comments
- After The Cliff
- The Fundamentals Vs. The Fed
- How To Trade With Twitter
- When The Market Lulls You To Sleep
- Bear Market Premonitions
- The Chinese Slowdown
- The Bailout Cycle
- The Facebook Fiasco And The Pricking Of The Tech Bubble 2.0
- Gut Check Time For The Bulls
- The Quality Of Earnings This Season
Year End Markets: Seasonality Vs. Technicals
Dec. 7, 2011 • 1 Comment
- The Likely Bear Market Of 2012
- Road Map Into The Year End
Underlying Forces For A Q4 Rally Seem Mostly Spent
Nov. 1, 2011 • Comment!
- From Oversold To Overbought In Two Weeks
- The Case For A Q4 Rally
- Fears About Europe Dominating Markets (Again)
- Jackson Hole Speech: Hotly Anticipated; Likely To Disappoint