Greg Giusti

View Greg Giusti's Comments BY TICKER:
  • My Bet On Seeking Alpha's Future [View article]
    David,

You should be so proud of what you've achieved in these 10 years at Seeking Alpha. As founder, you've realized your vision to democratize equity research. Investing will never be the same. As CEO, you've built an incredible company of honest, passionate and driven employees who love what they do.

Joining Seeking Alpha was one of the best decisions I've ever made. On a personal note, I'd like to thank you for believing in me and providing such a wonderful opportunity to learn and grow.

Enjoy your break - you've earned it!

Greg
    Jul 2, 2015. 06:54 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Rubicon: A Programmatic Pure Play [View article]
    Really good point, Matt. I wish I had hard data to support that statement.

That said, working in the industry and speaking with other publishers, I'm fairly confident about where Rubicon stands. Google AdX is undoubtedly #1. Rubicon is the next most widely used based on what I've learned from my network. OpenX, AppNexus, and Pubmatic and are all mentioned far less often when speaking with other pubs. That said, I haven't met anywhere near every pub in the industry, so take my experience with a grain of salt.

Given that Rubicon are the first pure programmatic exchange to IPO (and at a $700M valuation) would support the theory that they are seeing more success than others.

Either way, RUBI is still the only programmatic exchange available on the market, so if you believe in the industry and you believe in RUBI's valuation - it's an investment worth considering.
    Apr 18, 2014. 06:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Rubicon: A Programmatic Pure Play [View article]
    I appreciate the warning Sanjay, especially from someone in "Internet Publicity".

Also noticed your experience as a metallurgist in this comment: http://seekingalpha.co...

You're quite the Renaissance Man!
    Apr 16, 2014. 10:45 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Rubicon: A Programmatic Pure Play [View article]
    Agree with a lot of what you said here Yak. Basically, my overarching point is that anyone who's bullish on programmatic advertising should look at Rubicon since they are a pure play and are well positioned to win.

BTW - we use Google DFP as our ad server.
    Apr 14, 2014. 06:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Rubicon: A Programmatic Pure Play [View article]
    Thanks PoF. I don't have any professional interaction with Adaptive Media (OTCQB:ADTM), in fact, it took a while to find people in the industry who have even heard of them. They are trading at $0.13 with less than $18M Market Cap. Rubicon has a near $700M Market Cap.

The nature of open market exchanges is that the ones with the largest quantity of supply and demand win. Way easier and more price efficient to work with the largest exchange. As a publisher, it's awful working with demand sources that can't fill a significant portion of our inventory. Also, looking at their website, their listed partners are other exchanges (including Rubicon), not other publishers, so it seems they are buying inventory from people who are buying inventory, and in the long run that can't be the best way.
    Apr 14, 2014. 03:59 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment