View as an RSS Feed
View Greg Miller's Articles BY TICKER:
Pay With Your Smartphone: Riding The E-Wallet Trend With New Media Insight Group
- Company's app allows payment from a smartphone screen- no plastic cards, checks, cash or additional equipment needed.
- Common shareholders receive nearly 100% representation of the company's fully diluted value.
- If company attains its goal of 10,000 new merchant accounts by April 2015, shareholders could receive multibagger returns.
- Small-cap investors must be willing to accept the risk of total loss in exchange for the large upside opportunity.
Spherix: A Focused Play On Patent Monetization
- Spherix is a $71 million company owning over 300 patents that could turn into billions of dollars through litigation, licensing or outright sale.
- Spherix's reverse merger resulted in a complex share structure that nevertheless incentivizes institutional backers toward higher share prices.
- Spherix's lawyer-turned-CEO Anthony Hayes rewarded all shareholders with a 5x cash return on his most recent public company project.
- DelMar Pharmaceuticals: Following The Former CEO Of Celgene On His Fight Against Brain Cancer
- Ride Real Estate's Resurgence Through The Furniture Sector
- New Mandate Will Help Sell Veriteq's FDA-Approved Microchip
- MGT Wins No Summary Dismissal, No Venue Transfer in Accelerating Lawsuit
- How I Missed Decades Of Profits With Spherix
- The Transfixing, Unputdownable Story Of Potash
- Confidentiality Hiding The Likelihood Of Profitability For Marathon Patent Group
- Why A Solution To Low Gold Prices Is Expensive, Boring Mines
- Daily Fantasy Sports: Unprecedented M&A, Parabolic Growth And One Amazing Stock
- Spherix's Low Float Overhaul
- MGT Capital: Patent Continuation Reveals A Lucrative Stock Market Inefficiency
- Why MGT Capital Fell From The $5 Range To The $4 Range
- Outline Of MGT Capital Investment's Lawsuit Against Several Casinos
- Full Report On MGT Capital With 5 Upcoming Catalysts
- Hudson Bay's Inflection Point Trading System
- People Love Same-Day Fantasy Sports, So I Love MGT
- Stop Gambling On Patent Lawsuits
- I Wish I Traded IP Stocks Like Hudson Bay
- The Only Stock For Investing In Daily Fantasy Sports
- The Hysteria Of Vringo
- An Analysis Of MGT's Patent And Its Legal Counsel
- How They Found The Next Vringo
- 3 Catalysts For A Significant Rally In MGT This Year
- Checking Up On Dr. Frost's Latest 13G Fund Filings
- How WMS Shareholders Should Hedge Against A Failed Buyout
- Side-By-Side Comparison Of Lifeway Foods And Muscle Pharm
- American Potash Companies Looking To Capitalize On Fertilizer Demand
- Thoughts On Document Security Systems' Litigation Schedule And Merger-Adjusted Cap Structure
- MGT Capital A Better Bet Than Vringo At 1/20th Its Valuation
- MGT Capital Holdings Is A 'Dark Horse' Bet Worth Considering