This user currently has no profile.
I graduated from the University of San Francisco with a BA in Experimental Psychology. I've been a long time investor. my first speculations weren't in equities, they were in gold and silver in 1979. My analystical focus has always been in tying investment opportunities to geopolitical realities and attempting to discern when critical turning points were imminent in each.
Currently, you have no snapshot. Click edit to add details such as trading frequency and investing interests.
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- This article is resting on ... on Dramatic U.S. Dollar Sell-Off? Only a Matter of...
- Not very convincing "a... on Commercial Real Estate Continues to Turn It Around
- I'm not sure what to make f... on Will We See a Debt-Financed Consumer Spending S...
- Interesting Matthew..I've o... on Swiss Helvetia Fund on U.S. Economy, vs. EWL
- There's little to argue abo... on Government Panic Could Herald Dollar Panic
Latest comments on Greg Pinelli's Articles