Greg Sawchyn, MD, MBA is President of Caduceus Capital, LLC, an investment advisory company dedicated to serving physicians and other high net worth individuals and organizations. Dr. Sawchyn has spent his career in finance and healthcare is now consulting with physicians, healthcare, and life science companies in strategic and financial matters. He serves his clients with the same passion as they serve their patients and organizations. His experience in investment banking, valuation, and negotiation ensures that deals involving his clients are closely scrutinized and always in his clients’ best interest.
- Description: Registered investment advisor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Caduceus Capital, LLC Caduceus Capital, LLC is a full service financial and investment advisory firm dedicated to serving physicians and healthcare organizations with the same attention, competence, and passion doctors show their patients. We are a Registered Investment Adviser (RIA). There are plenty of investment and financial ...More
advisers who serve physicians and healthcare organizations, but advisers seeking to provide those services don’t really understand their clients, their businesses, and their thought process in making business decisions. In addition physicians face no shortage of proposals for investments in businesses of every color. What physicians and healthcare organizations lack is advice from people they trust, who understand their situations, who can bridge the gap between science, medicine, and business, and can provide individual solutions.
Currently, there are no book details for Greg Sawchyn.
Latest Comments more »
- DWA is not independent for ... on Apple And Disney: Deal Of The Century
- After Apple's latest earnin... on Apple And Disney: Deal Of The Century
- They pay monthly. $.04*12 =... on Penn West Exploration Offers A 9.3% Yield And E...
- I am long PWE and agree wit... on Penn West Exploration Is Trading Well Below Int...
- I would be shocked if anyon... on Green Mountain's Next Move