This user currently has no profile.
Gregory Speicher is an Ohio-based investor. His career has primarily been in technology start-ups and small growth companies, including an Inc. 500 Company which he cofounded. He received his bachelor's degree in philosophy Magna Cum Laude from the University of St. Thomas in Rome, Italy, and attended the MBA Program at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. He has attended Professor Bruce Greenwald's Value Investing Executive Education Course at Columbia University and continues to read and study widely in the field of value investing.
- Description: Full time investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
GregSpeicher.com What can you expect from my blog? Obviously no blog about investing will make you another Warren Buffett just as no book about golf will make you the next Tiger Woods. Also, there is no magic formula contained herein. Buffett does not believe in them – nor do I. At the end of the day there is simply no ...More
substitute for thinking. I think what Seth Klarman said about his book Margin of Safety is equally appropriate regarding this blog: “it is not so much a book about investing per se as it is a book about how to think about investing.” It is my hope that my blog will give investors a framework that they can use to improve their results. This may be useful in making their own investment decisions or using the ideas contained herein to select a money manager who employs a sound investment process. Naturally, if you decide to direct your own investments, your results will be proportionate to the amount of work you do and your ability to control your emotions which are the natural enemy to rational behavior in the market.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Sound summary with many goo... on Follow Warren Buffett's New Investment Gurus In...
- I only included existing in... on Time Again For Value Investing Through Berkshir...
- Thanks Kevin. "Look-th... on Time Again For Value Investing Through Berkshir...
- Kevin, thank you for the de... on Time Again For Value Investing Through Berkshir...
- Thanks for the analysis of ... on Google Has 45% Upside Potential
Latest comments on Greg's Articles