This user currently has no profile.
Greg Weston is a San Diego-based attorney specializing in complex antitrust and real estate litigation, including class actions. For the last ten years he has consistently beat the S&P 500 with a strategy of buying undervalued technology stocks combined with shorting companies whose weak fundamentals are not reflected the price of their stock. He received his economics degree from Ohio State University and his law degree from Harvard Law School, where he had rare honor of being accepted to study at the age of 19.
Currently, you have no snapshot. Click edit to add details such as trading frequency and investing interests.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Here's 152-pages of graphs and charts about the housing market. A good short case for BAC is made on page 150. http://tinyurl.com/lkjwun Jul 10, 2009
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks everyone for the pos... on The Benefits of Forced Debt for Equity Recapita...
- "criminal conspiracy&q... on Will a 'Silver Bullet' Finally Kill the Metal M...
- xoxoxo:You make a good poin... on Trading the GM Bankruptcy
- Soliman: If you have shares... on Trading the GM Bankruptcy
- Some responses: The UAW's r... on Trading the GM Bankruptcy
Latest comments on Greg Weston's Articles