Gregor Macdonald is an oil analyst and energy sector investor, who also focuses on the coming transition to alternatives. He has spent this decade researching and investing in the energy sector. While his focus remains on global fossil fuel supply, he has developed several models for transition to The Grid, as the world migrates from autos, to public transport. Solar, Wind, Nuclear and other sources of new supply to The Grid will also be a focus of his writing.
- Description: Journalist. Trading frequency: Not Trading
- Interests: Commodities
Currently, there is no company profile for Gregor Macdonald.
Gregor.us Monthly Gregor.us Monthly is published 12 times per year and covers the broader issues relating to the global energy landscape. These include, but are not limited to, government policy, macroeconomic trends, monetary conditions, geo-politics, alternative energy and oil supply depletion. Gregor.us Monthly does not ...More
make specific equity recommendations. Rather, it is the best way to get a handle on all of the issues effecting the global price of Oil. The typical readers include policy makers, alternative energy investors, venture capitalists and fund managers making their own investment decisions. The fundamental position of Gregor.us Monthly is that the price of Oil will steadily gain influence over all areas of investment from this point forward and that professionals will need to incorporate this view more habitually into their strategy.
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks for all the comments... on 2010 Oil Story: Drawing Down the Inventories
- Thanks. The subject of my p... on Is China's Massive Consumption Ushering in a Ne...
- Yes, I could have been more... on 2010 Oil Story: Drawing Down the Inventories
- One of the most common anal... on New York City Home Prices Are Headed for Collapse
- Love the data, Keith. And l... on New York City Home Prices Are Headed for Collapse