View as an RSS Feed
Amazon Declares War On VMware, Part Deux
- VMware's Acquisition of MomentumSI is response to early cloud migration pain.
- Acquisition will enhance already strained professional services.
- VMware still stands at a critical fork in the road.
Amazon Declares War On VMware
- At re:Invent 2014 Amazon AWS launched a full assault on enterprise IT.
- New Development: Enterprise interest was high at AWS trade show.
- Cloud predictions fulfilled.
The New Microsoft And The New Cloud
- Microsoft may have more than a new CEO as it articulates a bolder, broader vision of enterprise computing and the role it could play in the coming cloud transformation.
- Outgoing CEO Ballmer deserves credit for at least cultivating the Azure zeal.
- The future may be defined by how well it can execute on its very powerful vision.
- The Cloud Is A New Operating Model
- Automation: The Next Hybrid Cloud Battle
- Amazon, Microsoft And The Colocation Challenge
- Microsoft Ascends Into The Hybrid Cloud
- Microsoft And The 2014 Hybrid Cloud Showdown
- Hybrid Cloud Market Will Be Won In The Middle Ground
- 2 Critical Cloud Computing Battles Are Already Underway
- Microsoft's Azure And The Hybrid Cloud Race
- VMware: A Hybrid Cloud Leader And Why It Matters
- Amazon's AWS And The Public Cloud Pigeonhole Problem
- Amazon's AWS And The Public Cloud Paradox
- VMware Crosses The Rubicon Once Again
- Will VMware Or Microsoft Cash In On Hybrid Cloud?
- Hybrid Is A Whole New Cloud
- HP Moves To Outflank Cisco And Juniper
- Is Amazon Over-Marketing The Public Cloud?
- Data Center Watch: Thinking Wholesale
- An Eye on Investing in the Era of Mass Computing
- Intel Prepares for Swarm Computing Age
- VMware: The Next Microsoft or Netscape?
- Network Connectivity Is About to Be Automated
- Putting an End to the Mainframe Fantasy
- Enterprise IT Bracing for 'Big Bang' Network Transformation
- The Great Enterprise Cloud Head Fake
- Network Automation Will Turn the Tables on Vendors and Careers
- Cisco-HP Divorce: The Race to Automate Networks Is On
- Lew's Law and the Fortunes of the Network Equipment Industry
- On Virtualization, Clouds and Meta Orchestration
- Virtualization: Expect Technology to Cross the Chasm Within Two Years