This user currently has no profile.
Gregory Orr writes poetry, trades options, and is a pretty decent finish carpenter. He worked trading mortgage whole loans for 15 years, and has had his own construction company for 15 years. He lives on the beach in Monmouth County, NJ, has three adult children, and pursues his passions in financial market analysis, energy technology development, and innovative housing and construction.
Currently, you have no snapshot. Click edit to add details such as trading frequency and investing interests.
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Looking up after the downgrade! Oil is down, great for most.. Bond yields lower, equity premium got fatter. SnP says, sell! Yeah. Right.. Aug 8, 2011
Latest Comments more »
- The layoffs are a clear sig... on Potash Corp.: 18% Laid Off, But One Missing
- China and US GDP both above... on Potash sees possible early 2014 bounce in its m...
- Cheap corn means cheaper an... on Analyst: Potash industry endgame nears, Potash ...
- Bands really tightened up t... on Analyst: Potash industry endgame nears, Potash ...
- Add to the mix that the Ura... on Still Riding Potash To $40 For 30% Gains
Latest comments on Gregory Orr's Articles