I work for a small long/short, value-oriented investment partnership. On the long side, we prefer to invest in high quality businesses that possess discernible competitive moats, which operate in industries with reliable, growing end markets. For short positions, we generally look for companies that operate in highly competitive markets with low barriers to entry. We also specialize in "special situation" shorts, which may include circumstances where we believe a company's management team has misled investors about business prospects or where the market has misread certain corporate developments.
- Description: Hedge fund manager. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for Grizzly Bear.
Currently, there are no blog details for Grizzly Bear.
Currently, there are no book details for Grizzly Bear.
Latest Comments more »
- Here is a link to Swisher's... on Why I (Still) Believe Swisher Hygiene Will Decl...
- Thanks for the question.A c... on Why I Believe SunPower Will Decline Dramatically
- You need to look at the fin... on Why I Believe SunPower Will Decline Dramatically
- Well they won't be installi... on Why I Believe SunPower Will Decline Dramatically
- For the utility projects, d... on Why I Believe SunPower Will Decline Dramatically
Latest comments on Grizzly Bear's Articles