GS Analytics

View GS Analytics' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Thoughts On The Unexpected Resignation Of Lumber Liquidators' CEO [View article]
    Congrats on this short Whitney, just cover up the HLF one as fireworks might be in the making.
    May 21, 2015. 12:54 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • C.H. Robinson: Back On The Growth Path [View article]
    nopes
    Feb 17, 2015. 02:05 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Please Help Us Pick Outstanding Performance Award Winners For January [View article]
    My article on Gentherm and the follow ups I provided. The stock has more than doubled since my original recommedation

Jan 13, 2015. 11:18 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I would like to nominate my article
    Constant Contact: Why This Email Marketing Company Deserves A Second Look
    (http://seekingalpha.co...)

Constant Contact's (NASDAQ:CTCT) share price has almost doubled since I recommended buying it in September 2013. Back then, the company was largely ignored by the investment community as a provider of commoditized email marketing solutions. The market was missing the company's transition to being a provider of complete online marketing and analytics solution to SMBs, which I highlighted in my article. In February 2014, I wrote a follow-up article ( http://seekingalpha.co...) detailing my assumptions and estimates on the company's quarterly user growth and ARPU in 2014. Both actual user growth and ARPU for the first three quarters of FY2014 came in much closer to my estimates than the sell-side estimates (which were way too conservative). The stock price also posted a steady rise as the year progressed. Here is an update:
    (http://seekingalpha.co...)
    Jan 6, 2015. 10:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why AECOM Technology Is My Top Idea For The Rest Of 2014 [View article]
    ACMs earlier strategy of acquisition is well understood. The stock went to $15 in mid-2012 as investors negatively reacted to it. After that management has changed its strategy using most of the cash to buy back shares.
    Mar 20, 2014. 04:16 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • If Tim Cook Does Not Care About The 'Bloody ROI', Does He Care About The 'Bloody Stock Price'? [View article]
    Excellent article, Sir. This reaction was certainly not expected from Tim Cook.
    Mar 3, 2014. 03:33 AM | 11 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Should Herbalife Investors Be Worried About Nu Skin's Chinese Mess? [View article]
    Hey Mike, One key difference between HLF and other MLMs is the proof of actual product consumption. HLF's nutritional club where daily consumption takes place sets it a class apart from other MLMs which many time rely on inventory stocking by distributors.
    Ackman erred by targeting the strongest MLM.
    Jan 23, 2014. 03:15 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Didn't get it - what percentage are you talking about?
    Herbalife's retail sales and actual consumptions are way higher than other MLMs thanks to its daily consumption model in nutrition club. That is something Ackman, his analyst and you are failing to understand.
    Jan 17, 2014. 09:29 AM | 14 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Yes, I will still reiterate my buy rating on HLF.
    Most of the bulls who have closely studied Herbalife knew problems with Nuskin long before the recent regulatory action. See my comments here http://bit.ly/1eQlSFH

I have asked my clients and friends to go short on Nuskin to hedge their Herbalife long last December. Herbalife's 12.28x PE makes it a steal at current valuations. The risk reward is skewed towards the upside.
    Jan 17, 2014. 08:56 AM | 14 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Con-way guides Q4 EPS well below consensus, -4.1% AH [View news story]
    I said so http://seekingalpha.co...

Market current team - reference my article :)
    Jan 16, 2014. 05:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Facebook Fooling Wall Street? [View article]
    Look everyone know that FB is going to beat this quarter as they have increased the no. of ads per newsfeed which they earlier said that would remain constant. The question here is FB's declining user engagement. My space could have shown several more ads => but that wouldn't have prevented its demise.
    Jan 15, 2014. 01:15 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Facebook Fooling Wall Street? [View article]
    "dead and buried" is not my term => it was used by a UK prof.

Regarding you calling the article bullshit => The last time my work was called bullshit, it was by Prof. William Keep who was defending Shane Dineen's/Pershing's work on Herbalife (visit http://bit.ly/1aFTCo7 and follow up article, I was writing under fusion research author group then) => we all know what happened one year hence.

If you think FB is a good investment, more power to you. But a quarter beat doesn't help when the core business is declining and the stock is at obscenely high valuation. Remember BBRY started declining long before its earnings started falling.
    Jan 15, 2014. 09:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Facebook Fooling Wall Street? [View article]
    A study by Nanigans, one of the biggest buyers of Facebook ads, has already indicated that FB advertisers already lose money on their Android advertisement.
    On stock you might have been right before there was some real competition. Now when you are talking about mobile apps reaching similar user level, investor really need a good look on the valuation they are giving FB.
    Jan 15, 2014. 09:15 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Facebook Fooling Wall Street? [View article]
    Exactly... the usage decline in 20-30 age group is clearly visible. While 30+ don't uses apps like Snapchat, Reddit,Tumblr; they are increasingly adopting messaging apps like Whatsapp and this is a big negative for FB.
    Jan 15, 2014. 09:08 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Facebook Fooling Wall Street? [View article]
    Its web based users are declining so is its web based revenues.

Mobile is seeing emergence of other competitor and some of them will reach comparable size in 2014 itself.
    Jan 15, 2014. 08:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment