Guraaf

View Guraaf's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Northstar Realty Finance: A 9% Dividend Gem That Long-Term Income Investors Need To Consider [View article]
    Thanks for the article. You wrote "lose money from the Federal...". I think it should be loose money.

Also, what is the difference between mREIT and REIT? And how is NRF different from NNN or O or WPC?
    Feb 18, 2015. 07:45 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Grexit Is Beneficial To Greece But Will Not Happen [View article]
    Thanks for your views. I understand that no-one knows what will happen :-) To me it appeared that this time Greece will indeed default and euro will fall in value (whether for 1 month or 1 year, no ideas).
    Feb 17, 2015. 10:29 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Does LyondellBasell Deserve To Be Treated As A Pure Oil Company? [View article]
    Thanks for the article. Do you feel concerned about the bankruptcy a few years back?
    Feb 17, 2015. 10:02 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Grexit Is Beneficial To Greece But Will Not Happen [View article]
    What do you think of a possible exit now? The rhetoric is increasing every day and especially with the failure of the latest talks in Brussels. Any opinions about a possible debt default by early March?
    Feb 17, 2015. 09:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why I Would Not Build A Retirement Portfolio On Procter & Gamble [View article]
    Thanks for the article. You got yourself a new follower!! So the not-so-feel-good article felt good to at least one reader. I am now reading through some of your past articles.
    Feb 17, 2015. 09:53 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • GDF Suez Shares Should Get Re-Rated [View article]
    Nikola - I am a shareholder and 30% is withheld for me.
    Feb 17, 2015. 06:19 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Dr Pepper Snapple: Growing Market Share, Buying Back Stock And Raising Dividends [View article]
    Thanks for the article. Do you think that DPS can be an acquisition target at a much higher price?
    Feb 12, 2015. 06:36 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Recent Buy: National Oilwell Varco [View article]
    I bought 25 shares of NOV at $52.75! :-)
    Feb 10, 2015. 07:10 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Dividend Aristocrat Chevron And I Have Parted Company - Here's Why [View article]
    Thanks for the article. You have a new follower! I saw your other symbols - ROP, THO, FOSL, CASY. These were all new names for me and I see their amazing total returns.

Do you have more such stocks to put on the watchlist? The current prices suggests that they are all fairly valued or even overvalued perhaps? I would rather wait and get a good price but then of course, I may never buy a good growing company... Story of my life.

Thanks again. I learnt a lot and look forward to more of your articles and comments.
    Feb 8, 2015. 08:18 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 10 By 10 Revisited: The Interaction Of Dividend Yield And Growth [View article]
    Thanks David and Chowder. These are very useful suggestions. I am looking at them and will buy a few of these.
    Feb 7, 2015. 06:36 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Chipotle: Deja Vu Part II [View article]
    Thanks. Do you know which are the number 1 and 2 restaurants as per the teens?
    Feb 7, 2015. 09:15 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks a lot for the article. The information presented and the comment stream is very useful to me.

I recently received our annual bonus from the employer and have been looking to invest this money. I am buying them slowly and not everything in a day or a week. Do you or other fellow investors have stocks that you would buy at current prices? Thanks much.
    Feb 7, 2015. 08:37 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • LinkedIn Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2014 Results [View article]
    Non-GAAP EPS is still only $2 and the stock is $250. Wow!
    Feb 6, 2015. 08:02 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Chipotle - This Overvalued Stock Will Continue To Come Down [View article]
    Chad, what competition has emerged in the last 3 years? Why have they continued to grow both the number of restaurants as well as sales at existing restaurants if there is significant competition?

If there was competition then they wouldn't grow at ~20% over previous year, would they?

They are over-valued by a factor of 2, i.e., reasonable valuation to be suggests a price of $300-340 but I don't see much competition.
    Feb 4, 2015. 03:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Qualcomm Under Attack From All Sides - I Am Avoiding The Stock [View article]
    Yes, of course, I know as I have contributed patents myself to a pool for other standards (not LTE of course). I may be wrong but I still believe that Samsung owns key patents and that Qualcomm doesn't get a lion's share of royalties for LTE. Obviously they own certain patents but the share is getting smaller.
    Feb 2, 2015. 06:37 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment