Ph.D. in business administration by training, this blogger follows the principles of value investing. Often, I analyze a company's business instead of only its stock, as sometimes, value resides in stocks that do not appear so "cheap". I hope to share my ideas with you.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: ETFs, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there is no company profile for Gutone.
Currently, there are no blog details for Gutone.
Currently, there are no book details for Gutone.
Latest Comments more »
- RIMM will die. on Told You So: RIM's Warning And Path To Demise
- The timing wasn't too bad. on Chipotle Mexican Grill: Strong Sell
- That description of banking... on Is Apple Running Out Of Ideas?
- A news commentator doesn't ... on Is Apple Running Out Of Ideas?
- Well, iPhone was the LAST s... on iPhone 5: How Good Is Good Enough?
Latest comments on Gutone's Articles