This user currently has no profile.
Gwailo is a retired accounting professor and tax lawyer with 30 years experience investing in closed-end funds.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Mutual funds, REITs, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Sorry the timeline wasn't c... on Liberty All-Star Growth Fund: Give Me Liberty -...
- My impression of Jakarta on... on Speculators And Hit-And-Runs: An Indonesia Inve...
- You can get more diversifie... on Economic Investment Trust: A Canadian Closed-En...
- "I suspect that the sh... on What's In A Name? The PIMCO Premium And Illusor...
- You are quite right, Dan. T... on Dramatically Changed Perspective On Liberty All...
Latest comments on Gwailo's Articles