H. T. Love

View H. T. Love's Comments BY TICKER:
  • A speculative play on UQM [View instapost]
    OK. Broke that support around $1.55. If it closes below tomorrow, it confirms. Next best chance for support looks around $1.40.

Buy:sell was ~1:2 today through 15:55. Several oscillators in oversold.

I'll be watching closely tomorrow and assessing early action for a clue. If it looks weak, I'll exit.

It held flat, up, flat since 8/4 - it was about time for some kind of move. I was thinking up was a likely direction when it held above the $1.55 for so long.

<*sigh*>.

I guess we'll know tomorrow.

HardToLove
    EDIT: Above I said volume up today ... That was yesterday and I read the wrong number. Today volume is down, increasing the chance we may have bottomed.
    Sep 9 04:14 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • A speculative play on UQM [View instapost]
    I *think* I've noted typical dips early in the week, but if it drops below $1.50 I'll bail.

Hope I'm right. Volume is *very* low so it *may* be bottoming, but hard to say. With volume higher today than Friday, could be we are there.

With the small-caps down it might be dragging us with it.

Don't forget a presentation is today.

I'm in very uncertain territory with volume where it's at.

Here's the materials http://bit.ly/1wfegDX
    Sep 9 03:10 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Axion Power Concentrator 361 August 28 '14: 10-Q For Q1 2014; S-1 For $15MM Share Issuance; Changed Loan, IP-Secured MDA; David DiGiacinto Appointed Chairman And CEO [View instapost]
    Yoo missed this link Futurecarla?

And once you get there, check for a link to an even newer concentrator near the bottom somewhere.
    Sep 9 01:25 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Axion Power Concentrator 363 Sep. 07 '14: BOD Approves 50:1 Rev. Split; EPower & Axion Present At The Battery Show; 10-Q For Q1 2014; S-1 For $15MM Share Issuance [View instapost]
    09/08/2014: EOD stuff partially copied from blog (up now).
    # Trds: 13, MinTrSz: 1, MaxTrSz: 200, Vol: 1221, AvTrSz: 94
    Min. Pr: 4.5000, Max Pr: 5.5000, VW Avg. Tr. Pr: 5.2195
    # Buys, Shares: 8 1000, VW Avg Buy Pr: 5.2680
    # Sells, Shares: 5 221, VW Avg Sell Pr: 5.0000
    # Unkn, Shares: 0 0, VW Avg Unk. Pr: 0.0000
    Buy:Sell 4.52:1 (81.90% "buys"), DlyShts 300 (24.57%), Dly Sht % of 'sells' 135.75%

A 50:1 reverse split was done effective with start of trading 9/8/2014. Many folks were not able to trade that day so both trade and short volume shouldn't be taken too seriously ... yet.

For that reason, no serious analysis for a few days.

Some day-to-day VWAP changes, ...

Only numbers, and much less for now, in the blog ("bog" originally typed - appropriate, no?) today. Things adjusted for the RS.

Sep 9 01:17 PM | 8 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Blauschuh: Nothing wrong with talking to yourself ... unless you lose the argument, of course.
    :-/

Sep 9 01:00 PM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    ByLo: Just normalizing from the 5,000% gain yesterday and going into the 2-week weak period of the month.

We won't go to $0.10 very quickly, but I expect <= $0.08 equivalent to be a normal move here. That would be below $4.00. Remember we were constantly bumping $0.085x/$0.086x with our lows even during the two "strong" weeks of the month.

MHO,
    Sep 9 12:56 PM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    "You should get a few buck in your account soon. "

And the way it's trading today, he'll be ahead of the game.

Sep 9 12:51 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    AL: Real estate is all local, no? I would thing that a battery manufacturing plant on that land brings the value down (liability issues?).

OTOH, with the price they paid, getting the initial investment back plus a little could do wonders for the cash burn, as you suggest.

Not a bad thought I think, especially if there really are some possible future co-located negative electrode plants likely.

Sep 8 01:57 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    PY: "If anyone else feels compelled to invest another $500"

I don't know - might be too steep for the ones that typically did 1K shares at $0.09xx.

Sep 8 01:09 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Rugged: PIKER! Poer ETrade Pro is showing a gain on the Market Depth Panel of +5,177.78% after the $4.75 trade. I missed the high point on the $5.50 trade though! ;-))

Sep 8 12:59 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Ranma: 100, 7 and 13 shares have traded for $5.50, $4.50 and $4.75 respectively.

Etrade has AXPWD. They haven't converted my shares yet though. So I also see lat trade of $0.09.

On the plus side, my account is not losing value on the today! :-))

Sep 8 12:56 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Rugged: Bid/ask under AXPWD, but no trades yet, on Power ETrade PRO.

09:30 BB $4.19x0.50K CDEL/$3.25x0.10K STXG/$2.00x0.10K CSTI/$1.00x.010(2) CANT PUMA/$0.88x1K CDEL
    09:30 BA $6.38x0.30K CDEL/$8.00x0.10K/$10.0... CSTI/$175.00x0.10K

Sep 8 09:46 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks Ranma. Nice to know they were truthful.

Sep 8 07:32 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Anyone else getting some posts partially duped in the same post? I saw this recently once before.

Maybe it's just my screw-up.

Apologies if so.

Sep 8 01:06 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Shaggy: I agree with the other posts, based on personal experience and what ETrade Customer Service told me in the past when I used AON orders.

What I *think* I've learned over the years is that there are "standard" present sizes that make it to the ECN market(s). But the broker/MM OTC desks can have smaller orders laying around that can be traded in-house, intra-MM and/or inter-broker/MM.

I've been told these folks even sometimes pick up the phone - but I doubt that.

My best ignorant guess is that TradeKing has arrangements that let them get to these smaller than standard size orders. Whether it's through a dark pool they may run or access to such or other arrangements I can't guess. I just know I saw several orders again than came below bid and I figured it was you getting some good results through them.

My only support for these guesses is what I was told and a few trades now and then I get filled at less than bid - not *that* often through ETrade, but some.

Those few fills tell me there is something behind the curtain that we can't see that operates in these markets. And ETrade publishes their stats on speed, percent completions and *price_improvement*. So that bolsters the suggestion that behind the curtain things are at work. If ETrade can do, so can others and maybe better.

MHO,