H. T. Love

View H. T. Love's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Quick Chat 282 July 28 2015 [View instapost]
    For those following CPST, $30MM shelf activiated with Cowan and Co. selling *at market*, when and at what price CPST determines. Cowan can sell into the market or to private investors.

My TFH ID'd the effects of Cowan apparently being in the market with yesterday's *very* nice pop on *very* nice volume with a large number of larger block trades that chased/pushed price higher, as if the intent was to eat up all low-hanging offers. Normally *most* of the larger trades go off below the market at the moment. Buy percentage was exceptional even after discounting the large block trades.

Cowan only makes $ if CPST wants to sell, so I believe Cowan will "aid and abet" the rise in pps to get CPST to holler "SELL"!.

Prospectus supplement: http://tinyurl.com/pbv...

8-K: http://tinyurl.com/pq3...

This also fits with my thoughts around the time of Russell expulsion that CPST would start to recover quickly (subjective, of course) and would out-perform.

This was based on the belief that sell-siders would scarf a lot of shares and sell them to their customers after some early upgrades, positive reviews, etc.

This Cowan deal is a real surprise though - placement at, not below market prices?!

Will wonders never cease?

My take is this begins another long trend upwards, headwinds regardless, like we've seen so many times before.

Disclosure: been recently doing short-term trades scarfing ~7%-12.5% on very short-term trades.

Expect to continue doing so and might throw a few more into my core.

MHO, experimentally,
    Aug 31, 2015. 04:26 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Speculative Play On UQM Beginning 2/7/2015 [View instapost]
    UQM broke above a couple descending resistance lines yesterday and confirmed today. Yesterday was good volume, ~99K, today not so much, ~31K. The low volume might just be some short-term profit-taking/loss-red... results before whatever the next move is begins.

If it stays above and/or continues to rise with imcreasing volume, might be a good trade/add entry point.

MHO,
    Aug 31, 2015. 04:08 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Quick Chat 282 July 28 2015 [View instapost]
    Mark, I was apparently *too* ready as I'm celebrating it in October already. Where'd September go? Did they remove it from the calender?

Regardless, have a good weekend y'all!

Aug 28, 2015. 04:56 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    It's next week, 10/7.

Aug 28, 2015. 03:57 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Quick Chat 282 July 28 2015 [View instapost]
    Well, three replies over the last couple days, including today, never showed up.

Anyone else seeing this?

Aug 28, 2015. 09:03 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Quick Chat 282 July 28 2015 [View instapost]
    "... her mom passed 3 hours after she left Japan ... mom was waiting for her to leave"

I had a similar experience when my sis called a couple years back and I flew out to see my mom, whom my sister thought was not going to last long. I stayed a few months and mom was "doing pretty good" and less than a couple weeks after I left my mom passed.

Best wishes and thoughts are with you and yours.

Aug 28, 2015. 08:58 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Speculative Play On UQM Beginning 2/7/2015 [View instapost]
    "As for China sales, I'm not holding my breath"

If you go there to visit, maybe you should, to avoid respiratory problems! :-))

Aug 26, 2015. 12:19 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Quick Chat 282 July 28 2015 [View instapost]
    Wow DG! That takes me back. When I was young and a good voice I used to sing it all the time.

Can't do falsetto anymore - have sung for years!

Aug 26, 2015. 11:24 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Speculative Play On UQM Beginning 2/7/2015 [View instapost]
    UQM: " Electric Vehicles International Orders Additional UQM PowerPhase HD® 220 Systems "

"... for delivery later this calendar year", "... motors and controllers".

Aug 26, 2015. 10:02 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Quick Chat 282 July 28 2015 [View instapost]
    SHB: They also have permission now to export NGLs for the same reason - "unrefined product".

I assume the LPG must be removed from the LNG so that return to gas state, required for intended uses(?), is complete. LPG wouldn't gasify at the smae temperatures?

Different products for different applications, in many cases. Different BTU content, per volume, too?

"Over there", price is energy content based, so that may be the biggest reason they want the products segregated.

Aug 25, 2015. 09:05 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Quick Chat 282 July 28 2015 [View instapost]
    A sock drawer idea: "Tucows: Disruptive Growth Model With A Call Option On Fiber Summary"

Good write-up.

Aug 24, 2015. 03:09 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Quick Chat 282 July 28 2015 [View instapost]
    Took profits on CPST - too much uncertainty to stay in. Got 2.87% on trade started yesterday, added to today and closed out.

Enough for a steak (sandwich?)

Aug 24, 2015. 01:48 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Quick Chat 282 July 28 2015 [View instapost]
    I added to my CPST trading blocks at $0.3502.

Looking good so far.

Blood? What blood? Right now it looks like they used fire hoses to clean the streets!

Hope I don't see mine there next!

Aug 24, 2015. 12:58 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Quick Chat 282 July 28 2015 [View instapost]
    ATM S&P futures down ~$31. Last crude trade, per Sgxnifty, $38.99. Since 8.8's DXY high of $98.33, we are currently at $94.23.

Better, for our exporters, weeks of 3/7 and 3/14 we saw highs of $100.28. So the re-trace could could help if there's anyone out there than can afford to buy.

These are really massive moves.

Aug 24, 2015. 06:19 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    "make Mary"

Ooh! The feminists are going to pillory you for advocating that! ;-))

Aug 24, 2015. 03:45 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment