This user currently has no profile.
Hale Stewart spent 5 years as a bond broker in the late 1990s before returning to law school in the early 2000s. He is currently a tax lawyer in Houston, Texas. He has an LLM from the Thomas Jefferson School of Law in domestic and international taxation where he graduated Magna Cum Laude and is also a Chartered Asset Manager, Chartered Wealth Manager and Chartered Trust and Estate Planner from the American Academy of Financial Management. He is the author of the book US Captive Insurance Law. You can read him daily at the XE.com currency blog (http://community.xe.com/blog/xe-market-analysis).
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, ETFs, Forex, Gold
The Law Office of Hale Stewart I am a tax attorney in Houston, Texas and author of the book U.S. Captive Insurance Law, which is available from Amazon.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
U.S. Captive Insurance Law This is the first book on captive insurance which informs the reader whether or not he should form a captive insurance company, how to run it along with an explanation of the tax issues associated with running a property and casualty insurance company. In addition, the reader is taken through an entire case ...More
law history of captive insurance to better enable him to understand the issues related to forming a captive insurance company.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
The Current Economic Tale Told By Real Retail Sales http://seekingalpha.com/a/1nbx7 Dec 19, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- From your comment: "Co... on Caterpillar Is A Buy At These Levels
- You are welcome, and thanks... on Chevron's 4% Dividend Is Safe
- @Greg: Technically you are ... on Chevron's 4% Dividend Is Safe
- Good information on the Phi... on Nasdaq Dividend Achievers: ConocoPhillips
- @ Jerry: while I don't have... on With A Yield Over 5%, Take A Long Look At Phili...
Latest comments on Hale Stewart's Articles
- foxgary on The Most Important Positive Data Of The Year
- JYucca on The Shallow Industrial Recession
- WallStreet_Bandit444 on U.S. Equity And Economic Review For The Week Of...
- convoluted on U.S. Equity And Economic Review For The Week Of...
- MyCsPiTTa on U.S. Equity And Economic Review For The Week Of...
Latest Articles on Economy
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »
- The Most Important Positive Data Of The Year
- The Shallow Industrial Recession
- U.S. Equity And Economic Review For The Week Of May 11-15; A Really Unimpressive New High Edition
- Weekly Indicators: The Overly Strong Dollar Is Killing The U.S. Expansion Edition
- International Economic Week In Review: More Concerning Numbers From The U.S., Edition