- Thoughts On U.S. Inflation In Light Of Yellen's Comments
- Real Retail Sales Set New High: Real Wages Decline
- Why Progressives (And Everybody Else) Should Care About Corporate Profits And Stock Prices
- March Jobs Report: New Highs In Aggregate Hours Worked, Private Sector Jobs
- A Maturing Expansion: Auto Sales; PCEs Vs. Real Retail Sales
This user currently has no profile.
Hale Stewart spent 5 years as a bond broker in the late 1990s before returning to law school in the early 2000s. He is currently a tax lawyer in Houston, Texas. He has an LLM from the Thomas Jefferson School of Law in domestic and international taxation where he graduated Magna Cum Laude and is also a Chartered Asset Manager, Chartered Wealth Manager and Chartered Trust and Estate Planner from the American Academy of Financial Management. He is the author of the book US Captive Insurance Law. You can read him daily at the Bonddad blog (www.bonddad.blogspot.com).
- Description: Professional Blogger.
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, ETFs, Forex, Gold
The Law Office of Hale Stewart I am a tax attorney in Houston, Texas and author of the book U.S. Captive Insurance Law, which is available from Amazon.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
U.S. Captive Insurance Law This is the first book on captive insurance which informs the reader whether or not he should form a captive insurance company, how to run it along with an explanation of the tax issues associated with running a property and casualty insurance company. In addition, the reader is taken through an entire case ...More
law history of captive insurance to better enable him to understand the issues related to forming a captive insurance company.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Thoughts On U.S. Inflation In Light Of Yellen's Comments http://seekingalpha.com/a/1a15l about 12 hours ago
Latest Comments more »
Latest comments on Hale's Articles
- The Classy Drunkard on Thoughts On U.S. Inflation In Light Of Yellen's...
- Mr. Bear on Thoughts On U.S. Inflation In Light Of Yellen's...
- David de los Angeles on Thoughts On U.S. Inflation In Light Of Yellen's...
- bbro on Real Retail Sales Set New High: Real Wages Decline
- NeedMoreCoffee on Why Progressives (And Everybody Else) Should Ca...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »