This user currently has no profile.
Hale Stewart spent 5 years as a bond broker in the late 1990s before returning to law school in the early 2000s. He is currently a tax lawyer in Houston, Texas. He has an LLM from the Thomas Jefferson School of Law in domestic and international taxation where he graduated Magna Cum Laude and is also a Chartered Asset Manager, Chartered Wealth Manager and Chartered Trust and Estate Planner from the American Academy of Financial Management. He is the author of the book US Captive Insurance Law. You can read him daily at the Bonddad blog (www.bonddad.blogspot.com).
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, ETFs, Forex, Gold
The Law Office of Hale Stewart I am a tax attorney in Houston, Texas and author of the book U.S. Captive Insurance Law, which is available from Amazon.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
U.S. Captive Insurance Law This is the first book on captive insurance which informs the reader whether or not he should form a captive insurance company, how to run it along with an explanation of the tax issues associated with running a property and casualty insurance company. In addition, the reader is taken through an entire case ...More
law history of captive insurance to better enable him to understand the issues related to forming a captive insurance company.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Russia: The Next Big Problem Economy http://seekingalpha.com/a/1ixet Oct 15, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- Lares and TomYou are correc... on Don't Expect A Rate Reduction From The Reserve ...
- @ Rohitt: blind luck on my ... on Bon-Ton Stores Are Shortable Below The $9-10 Pr...
- @hneumann: practically all ... on Bon-Ton Stores Are Shortable Below The $9-10 Pr...
- @ hneumann: Please note the... on Bon-Ton Stores Are Shortable Below The $9-10 Pr...
- @DavidWMT has a huge public... on Is Target's Yield At 3.6% Worth The Risk?
Latest comments on Hale Stewart's Articles