This user currently has no profile.
Hale Stewart spent 5 years as a bond broker in the late 1990s before returning to law school in the early 2000s. He is currently a tax lawyer in Houston, Texas. He has an LLM from the Thomas Jefferson School of Law in domestic and international taxation where he graduated Magna Cum Laude and is also a Chartered Asset Manager, Chartered Wealth Manager and Chartered Trust and Estate Planner from the American Academy of Financial Management. He is the author of the book US Captive Insurance Law. You can read him daily at the Bonddad blog (www.bonddad.blogspot.com).
- Description: Professional Blogger.
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, ETFs, Forex, Gold
The Law Office of Hale Stewart I am a tax attorney in Houston, Texas and author of the book U.S. Captive Insurance Law, which is available from Amazon.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
U.S. Captive Insurance Law This is the first book on captive insurance which informs the reader whether or not he should form a captive insurance company, how to run it along with an explanation of the tax issues associated with running a property and casualty insurance company. In addition, the reader is taken through an entire case ...More
law history of captive insurance to better enable him to understand the issues related to forming a captive insurance company.
Latest Comments more »
Latest comments on Hale's Articles
- Freddy Hutter, Tre... on Balance Sheet Recession About Over
- John Early on Consumer Inflation For November Likely +0.3%
- Obamasupporter! on Consumer Inflation For November Likely +0.3%
- omarbradley on Consumer Inflation For November Likely +0.3%
- j4mes on Household Deleveraging Stabilizes At Record Low...