View Hale Stewart's Articles BY TICKER:
- Weekly Indicators: Warning Of A Poor Q1 GDP Edition
Revised Q4 2014 GDP: Good News On Proprietors' Income, Mixed On Residential Investment
Yesterday, 1:40 PM • Comment!
- Welcome To Good Deflation: Real Retail Sales Flat, Real Average Wages Highest In 35 Years
- The U.S. Housing Recovery Is Strengthening
Did Real Wages Continue To Decline In 2014?
Wed, Feb. 25 • 1 Comment
- Weekly Indicators: A Siberian Chill To Coincident Indicators Edition
- Housing Is Poised For An Upside Breakout
Weekly Jobless Claims As Forecasts Of Job Growth And Unemployment
Mon, Feb. 16 • 16 Comments
- International Economic Week In Review: Hope For The E.U. And Rising Concern For Australia Edition
- Weekly Indicators: Gallup Earns Its Bones Again, Possible Inventory Correction Edition
- Just How Sick Is The EU?
International Economic Preview For The Week Of February 9-13
Mon, Feb. 9 • Comment!
- Weekly Indicators: Interest Rates And Oil Are Still The Story Edition
International Economic Week In Review: The Malaise Edition
Sun, Feb. 8 • 6 Comments
- January 2015 Jobs Report: Almost A Blowout, Wages Still A Relative Weak Spot, But Real Wages Make 35-Year High
- Nominal And Real Wages: The Agony And The Ecstasy
- Why Did Australia Cut Rates 25 Basis Points?
- U.S. Gas Prices Have (Probably) Bottomed
International Economic Preview For The Week Of February 2-6
Mon, Feb. 2 • 1 Comment
- Weekly Indicators: Consumer Confidence Soars, Housing Improves Edition
- U.S. Equity Market Review For The Week Of January 26-30: We're Getting Defensive Edition
- A Steep Drop In Oil More Likely Forecasts The Bottom, Not Beginning, Of Any Global Recession
International Economic Preview For The Week Of January 26-30
Mon, Jan. 26 • Comment!
- U.S. Equity Market Week In Review For The Week Of January 19-23: The Consolidation Continues
- Looking At The World Bank's And IMF's Latest Global Economic Concerns
- International Economic Week In Review: Commodity Sell-Off Is A Supply And Demand Problem
- About That Awful Retail Sales Report
International Economic Preview For The Week Of January 12-16
Mon, Jan. 12 • 2 Comments
December Jobs Report: Good On Jobs, But Red Flag On Wages
Fri, Jan. 9 • 6 Comments
- 252,000 jobs added to the economy in December.
- U3 unemployment rate down -.2% to 5.6%.
- October was revised upward by 18,000 from 243,000 to 261,000. November was also revised upward by 32,000 to 358,000. The net revision was +50,000.
- Oil Price Drop Starting To Impact Canada
- Ambarella A Solid Growth Story
- Equity Market Review For The First Week Of 2015