3 Reasons For Gold Going Into 2015
- Gold is at the highest since the third quarter 2014.
- As usual, this was not "predicted" by most forecasters.
- Median wages are barely moved, while median household income has risen slightly.
Gold Shows Strength Amid Pessimism: Medusa Mining Might Turn The Corner
- Gold has broken 1200, and should be fairly safe at this support level.
- Medusa Mining was one of the worst performing gold miners in terms of stock price.
- However, bearish sentiment seems to be vaporizing, and its fall has been overdone.
Abenomics: Awesome Or Apocalyptic?
- It seems Abe has finally forced CPI upwards in Japan, but has he saved Japan's economy or doomed us all?
- Why is the world so happy about rising prices in an aging nation filled with pensioners dependent on fixed income?
- Why is it good that the average Japanese person works longer, retires later and has savings that are now also less than ever before?
9 Reasons For Gold This Year
- Much has happened over the last year, and I would like to address these issues without repeating any of the still-valid reasons that I had mentioned previously.
- These issues range from political instability to the poor GDP the US has had recently.
- Although disparate, these factors are all linked to gold and affect it on some level.
Italy's New And Improved GDP
- What Italy's "Mafia"-style GDP Says about the Eurozone economy.
- The US is in bad shape too.
- And where does gold go?
- Why Gold Is Still Good As Gold, And Why Bears Can Keep Their Short-Run Win
Taper In October Or November? Don't Bet On It
Oct. 22, 2013 • 8 Comments
- The Debt Ceiling And Gold: Playing Chicken With 'Default'
- Flash Point: Is The Time Right For The Next Great Gold Bull?
A Simplified Discussion On The Meaning Behind Recent FOMC Remarks By Ben Bernanke
Sep. 19, 2013 • 2 Comments
- U.S. Jobs Data: Another Case For Gold, As Usual
- Trends In Gold 2: The Goldman Strikes Back
- Yet More Trends In Gold
- The Unseen Risks Of Gold
- The Great Gold Recovery, Part 2: A Fascinating And Completely 'Innocuous' Trend In Gold
- Silver, A Contrarian's Appeal To The Bears
- The Great Gold Recovery: It's Official This Time
- The Mythical Taper: Why It Is Unlikely To Happen And Why It Is Not The Main Concern
- A Bullish Twist On A Bearish Tale
- Zijin Mining: An Undervalued Gold Miner, Primed To Expand?
- A Case For Gold: Why Bulls Will Have Their Day