Hanson So

View Hanson So's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Amgen: Solid Value With Buyout Potential [View article]
    How does 20% yearly yield from dividends feel?
    Aug 28, 2015. 04:35 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Reuters: U.S. set to approve landmark crude oil export swaps with Mexico [View news story]
    Why not pick up some ALDW or CVRR for some good yield too?
    Aug 24, 2015. 06:19 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Was Linn Energy's Drop Warranted? [View article]
    Thanks for the article but I felt this article lacked analysis of the numbers. I was expecting to read something more convincing.
    Aug 4, 2015. 05:12 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Was Linn Energy's Drop Warranted? [View article]
    He is compensated three times?
    Aug 4, 2015. 05:11 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Apple, Google, Facebook, Alibaba Or American Express Will Acquire PayPal [View article]
    Thanks for this article! This article has added another point in convincing me to purchase it's stock.
    Aug 4, 2015. 04:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Linn Energy - Buy When There's Blood In The Streets [View article]
    What's going on, with Iran OIL?
    Jul 20, 2015. 04:29 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • My Favorite Utility Stock: 41 Consecutive Years Of Increased Dividends [View article]
    So it's best to wait for the FED to announce interest rate hike, then purchase the company when the stock drops down in price, as the yield would be higher. The assumption is ED would be able to sustain its yield since its fundamentals still stay intact, and revenue is increasing.
    Jul 11, 2015. 09:54 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    This is awesome, and inspirational
    Jul 11, 2015. 09:49 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Dynex Capital: Defensive Strategies Offer Better Returns [View article]
    Great article thank you
    Jul 11, 2015. 09:25 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Illegal Products Could Spell Big Trouble At Lumber Liquidators [View article]
    Finally today, the stock falls
    Apr 30, 2015. 02:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Vringo's Q1 Report Shows Mixed Results: Is A Secondary Offering Just Around The Corner? [View article]
    I think we had the opportunity to vote against these absurd payments
    May 29, 2014. 03:26 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Could you explain more about the laches issue? I don't understand it. I'm an investor in the company.
    May 29, 2014. 03:25 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Vringo ticks higher after settling with Tyco [View news story]
    I can work with someone on this or take care of this
    May 1, 2014. 04:20 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Vringo ticks higher after settling with Tyco [View news story]
    Does "confidential" means they didn't win a big settlement?
    May 1, 2014. 04:19 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Vringo: ZTE request for injunction stay denied [View news story]
    It will be up to a year for the settlement to reach with Google. Best strategy is to keep buying on dips. I believe in it and I'm putting my money where my thoughts are.

When one big settlement comes through this stock will skyrocket

Disclosure: I own shares in VRNG