View as an RSS Feed
View Hao Jin, CFA's Articles BY TICKER:
How Low Will The Price Of Gold Go?
- Weak demand, a strong U.S. dollar and improved prospects for economic growth caused gold to slide.
- The average all-in sustaining costs for the industry fall between US$1,100 and US$1,200 an ounce.
- Historical studies as well as cost analysis indicate that the gold price is likely to stay low in the foreseeable future.
How Low Can The Australian Dollar Go?
- In the short run, the main threat to the Australian dollar is the looming return of general market volatility.
- However, in the long term it will be important to keep watch on the fundamental themes.
- Regression analysis between price of commodity index and exchange rate over the last 15 years shows that the Australian dollar is still overpriced.
- Why You Should Buy TSX, Instead Of The 10-Year Treasury
- 5 Country ETFs More Attractive Than SPY
- High Yielding Investments For Your Retirement
- 3 High Growth Data Solution Companies
- 18 Highest Dividend Yield Country ETFs
- SPDR DJIA ETF Offers Better Risk/Return Profile Than A 'Safe' 6% Yield Fixed Income Portfolio
- 3 Money Moves To Benefit From Uncertain Housing Markets
- 15 Largest, High-Dividend-Yield Utilities: A Scorecard
- 2 ETFs For Turbulent Markets
- XLU: A 'Bullet Proof' High-Yield ETF
- 17 Large ETFs Yielding Better Than The 10-Year-Treasury
- 3 Stocks That Could Benefit From the Rise of Luxury Consumption in China
- 12 Big Safe Dividend Stocks
- Q1 13-F Watch: Goldman Sachs and Warren Buffett's Common Holding - General Electric
- A 'Group of 2' Portfolio to Reduce Risks and Enhance Returns
- 17 Undervalued High Growth, Large Cap Stocks
- Scorecard for S&P 500's 10 Highest Dividend Yield Stocks
- 5 Rules for Choosing High-Yield, Low-Volatility Income ETFs
- Four Reasons to Include Preferred ETFs in a Portfolio
- 22 High-Yield Large-Cap Stocks With PE/G Ratio Less Than 1.5
- Intel Tops the Dogs of the Dow
- 2011 Investing Strategy: 6.8% Yield Fixed Income Portfolio vs. 6.8% Return on Equity
- 12 Large ETFs With Yields Above 10-Year Treasuries
- Six Reasons to Buy China Biologic Products
- Seven Reasons to Buy China Mobile, Including a Dividend Yield of 3.2%
- Five Criteria to Select High Dividend Equity ETFs
- How Low Could the S&P 500 Go?
- 10 Most Undervalued High Frequency Traded Stocks
- European Dividend ETFs Are More Attractive Than Bonds
- Top Stocks Owned by Hedge Funds