View as an RSS Feed
View Harlan Kessler's Articles BY TICKER:
ABX, AMZN, BA, BAC, BDX, BHP, BKS, BRK.A, BRK.B, C, CELG, CLF, CLX, COG, COP, CSCO, DELL, DEO, DIS, EOG, EPD, FB, FCX, GG, GLCNF, HAL, IAG, INTC, IPAR, JNJ, KOG, LNKD, LVB, MCD, MSFT, MU, MZOR, NBG, NBL, NEM, NKE, NOK, NOV, NUE, NUS, NWSA, ONXX, P, PCLN, PEP, PHM, RIO, SBUX, SD, SLW, STE, SYMC, TSLA, TUR, TWX, VALE, VOD, VZ, WPZ, XOM, XSRAF, YHOO, YUM
2 Small Companies In The Beauty Products Market To Look At
- IBD Cosmetics and Personal Care industry group has gained 32% so far in 2014.
- Global cosmetic sales are expected to grow by approximately 5% annually.
- Demand will be driven by the increasing middle class in developing nations.
3 Stocks To Capitalize On Advances In Hepatitis C Treatment
- 150 million people throughout the world suffer from hepatitis C.
- There are a number of treatments for hepatitis C currently under development.
- Gilead Sciences treatment is highly effective and first to market.
- Merck, Bristol-Myers Squib and AbbieVie are all working on their own treatments.
A Play On The National Bank Of Greece Worth Over 40%
- Investor confidence seems to be returning to Greece.
- The bank's preferred shares offer a significant margin of safety for investors.
- NBG has attempted to redeem its preferred shares previously.
- Redemption at par represents an upside of over 40%.
Several Reasons Why Micron Is Undervalued
- Micron is a prototypical GARP stock.
- Second quarter fiscal 2014 results beat expectations.
- Strong free cash flow improvement.
- Implied upside of nearly 60%.
Use This MLP To Cash In On The Shale Boom
- The US is now producing near-record levels of oil and gas.
- Railroads and trucks are not sufficient to meet transportation requirements.
- Enterprise Products Partners has several projects in progress to capitalize on the shale boom and lack of infrastructure.
Have Anti-Obesity Drug Companies Failed?
- 35% of the US population is considered to be obese.
- Qsymia was the first treatment to market, however sales have been sluggish.
- Belviq's impact to Arena is limited due to its current royalty agreement.
- Orexigen may be a dark horse in the race due to its Contrave's mix of effectiveness and safety.
- Escalating Political Tension Leads To Increased Volatility In Turkish Economy
- Mazor Robotics: The Medical Renaissance Is Underway
- Investors Best Friend?
- How To Profit From The Increasing Migration Of The World's Population
- What Will Silver Wheaton Be Worth In 2018?
- 3 Metrics Showing The Market Is Overvalued
- Three Energy Stocks Currently Undervalued With Greater Than 10% Upside Left
- Cisco: Value Investment For The Long Term
- With The Value Of Alibaba, The Rest Of Yahoo Is Free
- Barnes & Noble Is A Sell
- Steinway Is Now In Play
- What Does Goldman See In Pandora?
- No Significant Upside In Tesla Motors
- Not Much Upside Left For Time Warner
- 20% Upside Potential In Priceline
- Buy Cliffs Natural Resources Stock
- PulteGroup Is Not Well Placed To Take Advantage Of Housing Market Recovery
- Will PepsiCo Acquire Mondelez?
- Exxon Mobil Gets Away With Dismal Q2 Performance
- ConocoPhillips Outperforms Its Peers In The Second Quarter
- Passenger Aircraft Will Drive Boeing's Growth
- Becton, Dickinson Is Fairly Priced At The Current Level
- Starbucks Stock Has At Least 20% Upside
- Halliburton Lucky To Get Away Lightly In Oil Spill Disaster
- Facebook Stock Is Definitely Worth Buying
- Diageo Will Perform Well Because Of Its Emerging Market Performance