This user currently has no profile.
Harold L. Vogel, Ph.D., CFA, is CEO of Vogel Capital Management in New York City and former Adjunct Professor of Finance and Economics, Columbia University Graduate School of Business. He is author of Financial Market Bubbles and Crashes (2010), Entertainment Industry Economics, (9th ed. 2015), and Travel Industry Economics, (2nd ed. (2012). Articles include "An Analytical Review of Volatility Metrics for Bubbles and Crashes (with R. Werner), International Review of Financial Analysis, March 2015.
- Description: Hedge Fund Manager. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: ETFs, Forex, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Travel Industry Economics, 2nd ed. Each year, people around the world spend well over one trillion dollars on travel and tourism, thereby supporting one of the largest spending categories and a sector that employs around 300 million people, one-tenth of the global workforce. In this book, Harold L. Vogel examines the business economics and ...More
investment aspects of major industry components that include airlines,hotels, casinos, amusement and theme parks, and tourism. The result is a concise, up-to-date reference guide for financial analysts, economists, industry executives, legislators, regulators, and journalists interested in the economics, financing, and marketing of travel-related goods and services. The new edition expands coverage to airport management, private jet services, Asian gaming, recreational resorts, restaurants, and advertising. Sections on the pricing and availability of oil and public policy issues such as antitrust and predation have also been added. A glossary, time line diagrams, and technical appendices enhance the book’s appeal as a reference tool. Its fully integrated assessment of the business of travel makes the work unique in the marketplace.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
BOJ Marks The Beginning Of The End For Central Banks http://seekingalpha.com/a/1knsx Nov 5, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- Starz is a most likely a po... on Fox And Time Warner Put Media Chess Board Piece...
- A cogent and good analysis ... on Fox And Time Warner Put Media Chess Board Piece...
- Great article. Very valuabl... on Inside The Netflix / Comcast Deal And What The ...
- The Fed only "saved&qu... on The Fed's Crash Cooking Is Almost Done
- I like your interest in res... on The Fed's Crash Cooking Is Almost Done
Latest comments on Harold L. Vogel, CFA's Articles