- International Fuel Technology ($IFUE) Is Now A Compelling Story
- I Think Altigen ($ATGN) Is A Mispriced Stock.
- International Fuel Technology($IFUE) Continues To Predict A 25-Fold Increase In Revenues Next Year
- Update On The Drinks Americas' ($DKAM-$0.69) Turnaround Story
- Drinks Americas Holdings Is A Yet-to-Be Discovered Turnaround Story
I like analyzing stocks, especially small caps and micro caps. My firm, Carpe Diem Advisors, LLC provides investment ideas, research and analytical services. Before establishing my firm I was (for 18 years) a Managing Director of Invemed Associates LLC, a New York Stock Exchange member firm, where I performed a wide range of research and brokerage services. From 1967-1985 I was a buy side analyst and money manager (Warburg, Pincus Counselors; Manufacturers Hanover Trust Company; Arnold Bernhard & Co, where I also founded Value Line Appraisals). I have been an Adjunct Associate Professor at St. John’s University Graduate School of Business Administration and an Adjunct Assistant Professor at Touro College.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Not Trading
- Interests: Stocks - long
Carpe Diem Advisors,LLC Carpe Diem Advisors LLC provides investment ideas, research and analytical services for high net worth individuals and institutional clients.
Currently, there are no book details for Harris Berenholz.
Latest Comments more »
Latest comments on Harris's Articles
- DAG1996 on Appliance Recycling Will Benefit From GE And H...
- StockValueRatings on Appliance Recycling Will Benefit From GE And H...
- evernew on Profitability at Fortress International Is Booming
- G Spot1 on Appliance Recycling Is a Compelling Environment...
- Harris Berenholz on Fortress International: A Good Play on Cloud Co...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »